Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Best blood type for SHTF?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #76
    1911su16b870
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Dec 2006
    • 7654

    ...OP is this a thread from Mad Max Fury Road?

    "Bruen, the Bruen opinion, I believe, discarded the intermediate scrutiny test that I also thought was not very useful; and has, instead, replaced it with a text history and tradition test." Judge Benitez 12-12-2022

    NRA Endowment Life Member, CRPA Life Member
    GLOCK (Gen 1-5, G42/43), Colt AR15/M16/M4, Sig P320, Sig P365, Beretta 90 series, Remington 870, HK UMP Factory Armorer
    Remington Nylon, 1911, HK, Ruger, Hudson H9 Armorer, just for fun!
    I instruct it if you shoot it.

    Comment

    • #77
      UberPatriot
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2012
      • 2069

      Originally posted by Red-Osier77
      You don't do humor do you, Thats OK I don't need royalty in my life.
      I thought it was funny. I should have attached one of these,
      Location: Olympic Peninsula Washington

      NRA Member

      Comment

      • #78
        Lonestargrizzly not a Cabinetguy
        Calguns Addict
        • Dec 2015
        • 6504

        Originally posted by 1911su16b870
        ...OP is this a thread from Mad Max Fury Road?

        That's me on the bottom left.
        I actually do kinda look like that.
        Just a bald headed savage who craves blood

        Comment

        • #79
          Red-Osier
          Doesn't Abide
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Oct 2015
          • 12284

          Originally posted by UberPatriot
          I thought it was funny. I should have attached one of these,
          they work It's all good..
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #80
            bazineta
            Senior Member
            CGN Contributor
            • Jun 2015
            • 647

            That of your vanquished enemies, obviously.

            Comment

            • #81
              Lonestargrizzly not a Cabinetguy
              Calguns Addict
              • Dec 2015
              • 6504

              Originally posted by bazineta
              That of your vanquished enemies, obviously.
              For drinking maybe.

              Comment

              • #82
                1911su16b870
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                CGN Contributor
                • Dec 2006
                • 7654

                Originally posted by Lonestargrizzly
                That's me on the bottom left.
                I actually do kinda look like that.
                Just a bald headed savage who craves blood
                LOL. Tastes like...
                "Bruen, the Bruen opinion, I believe, discarded the intermediate scrutiny test that I also thought was not very useful; and has, instead, replaced it with a text history and tradition test." Judge Benitez 12-12-2022

                NRA Endowment Life Member, CRPA Life Member
                GLOCK (Gen 1-5, G42/43), Colt AR15/M16/M4, Sig P320, Sig P365, Beretta 90 series, Remington 870, HK UMP Factory Armorer
                Remington Nylon, 1911, HK, Ruger, Hudson H9 Armorer, just for fun!
                I instruct it if you shoot it.

                Comment

                • #83
                  Lonestargrizzly not a Cabinetguy
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Dec 2015
                  • 6504

                  Originally posted by 1911su16b870
                  LOL. Tastes like...

                  Comment

                  • #84
                    beardog308
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2014
                    • 577

                    RH negative alien blood is the best.

                    Comment

                    • #85
                      Lonestargrizzly not a Cabinetguy
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Dec 2015
                      • 6504

                      Originally posted by beardog308
                      RH negative alien blood is the best.
                      That's almost as valuable as high-elf blood.

                      Comment

                      • #86
                        BadKitty
                        Senior Member
                        • Jan 2011
                        • 1409

                        Originally posted by BadKitty
                        FAIL - turn in your man card
                        Originally posted by Red-Osier77
                        He never had one
                        Originally posted by Lonestargrizzly
                        Well, since you're a cat, I don't think you have compatible blood.

                        Aww....how cute. He still thinks we're talking about blood.


                        But, yes, I suppose being feline+ poses a problem.
                        Meowr!

                        Comment

                        • #87
                          Red-Osier
                          Doesn't Abide
                          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                          • Oct 2015
                          • 12284

                          Originally posted by BadKitty
                          Aww....how cute. He still thinks we're talking about blood.


                          But, yes, I suppose being feline+ poses a problem.
                          Haha
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • #88
                            Red-Osier
                            Doesn't Abide
                            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                            • Oct 2015
                            • 12284

                            Don't scare him kitty he is young.
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • #89
                              cvigue
                              Senior Member
                              • Jan 2015
                              • 1525

                              Originally posted by therealnickb
                              The type that isn't leaking?
                              That.

                              Comment

                              • #90
                                tanks
                                Veteran Member
                                • Dec 2014
                                • 4038

                                In a SHTF scenario as an AB+ anyone's healthy blood is good for me .
                                "... when a man has shot an elephant his life is full"- John Alfred Jordan
                                "A set of ivory tusks speaks of a life well lived." - Unknown

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1