Did you submerge test your Costco can with two hundred rounds of Federal Gold Match 300 Win Magnum in it? Good to see Costco & their gun customers getting a good value for the buck.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Can Liners?
Collapse
X
-
I don't see how putting something inside the can would make it less air tight.
Comment
-
just another gimmick to separate you from your money..
$7.50 plastic bag
fired piles of '53 headstamp .50bmg through our m2hb's in '06
I store all of my bulk ammo in the same leftover cans

I started out with nothing - and I still have most of itComment
-
I have a lined ammo can and I keep my BAD lever and bore guide in there with other useless things.Last edited by jarhead714; 09-01-2016, 10:44 AM.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,490
Posts: 25,148,337
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17729 users online. 111 members and 17618 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


)
Comment