Even I'm getting tired of these Mini-14 threads and I own one. Is there anything new to discuss on this subject?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
mini 14 FUN
Collapse
X
-
Some say that he once mooned two prostitutes just for a round of drinks, but wasn't surprised by the reply......They call him, the Hutch
Some say that he rode a dirtbike 7k miles across the country and that he once applied Bengay to his own testicles for a mere $50............They call him, the Hutch -Top Gear
http://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/...CCAB7CE8D70F60Comment
-
Technically, they didn't carry Mini-14's. They carried the Ruger AC556. Basically the Select Fire version of a Mini. Considering Hannibal was a Colonel, it's fairly logical that he would be carrying a Side Arm instead of a Rifle.
This message was brought to you by Carl's Jr.Comment
-
I feel cheated. I was a teen in the early 80's, and the only two shows I remember watching were M*A*S*H, and Night Court.
Never watched A-Team, Magnum PI or Miami Vice. Wasn't Miami Vice responsible for popularizing the Bren Ten?Comment
-
Some say that he once mooned two prostitutes just for a round of drinks, but wasn't surprised by the reply......They call him, the Hutch
Some say that he rode a dirtbike 7k miles across the country and that he once applied Bengay to his own testicles for a mere $50............They call him, the Hutch -Top Gear
http://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/...CCAB7CE8D70F60Comment
-
-
-
-
Comment
-
I bought a brand new Mini and traded my Dad for an M1 Carbine in 1987 had been trying to talk him out of the M1 since I was a teenager.sigpic
Comment
-
-
Do not like the M1 Carbine cartridge.
I have fired my M1 Carbine maybe twice. Something I didn't like about it. Maybe the sights, though the Mini-14 sights are nothing to write home about either.Originally posted by cockedandglockedGetting called a DOJ shill has become a rite of passage around here. I've certainly been called that more than once - I've even seen Kes get called that. I haven't seen Red-O get called that yet, which is very suspicious to me, and means he's probably a DOJ shill.Comment
-
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,392
Posts: 25,147,374
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 29905 users online. 159 members and 29746 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment