Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Why such panic on stripped lowers?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • G-Man WC
    In Memoriam
    • Oct 2005
    • 10991

    I'm guessing something about Lego's and being small?

    -g
    If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
    -Samuel Adams

    Comment

    • DrjonesUSA
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2005
      • 4701

      Originally posted by nagzul
      I'm sick of people ****ing trying to figure out how to comply for hours a day.
      Get off your ****ing ***, join the ****ing Veto Movement, and leave the ****ing guns the way they are.

      It's that simple. I don't want to hear one ****ing whine from anyone if the laws go into effect. The ONLY thing stopping us is a lack of people to collect signatures. In air conditioned stores, meeting cool people.
      Some of you guys don't deserve the ****ing rifles you are so scared to lose. Stand... fight.... And for ducks sake stop plotting your own downfall while the fight rages around you.
      Originally posted by scootle
      What nagzul said. Why is this so hard?!
      Originally posted by croc4
      I think its more along the line that very few gun owners care, all the others are just "fair weather" gun owners and they can't spend an hour to help, hell many can't even spend 5mins to sign the petitions, they don't care if their rights are taken and they don't deserve their weapons.

      Those that disagree with my assessment feel free to rebut my statement, but I've seen it first hand standing getting signatures. If you want to know the real reason cali sucks for gun owners, then go look in the mirror and you'll find your answer.

      croc4


      All of the above.

      As I just posted in the other thread asking for volunteers, my pregnant wife & I stood out in the direct sun for several hours, along with several other volunteers, this past Sunday.

      I'm going to do it again & again as many times as I can until we're out of time.

      My pregnant wife is more of a trooper than 99% of calgunners.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1