Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Undercover CHP Shoots Bad Guy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Fjold
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Oct 2005
    • 23065

    Originally posted by bigbearbear
    Her?
    Looks more like Old Chu
    Frank

    One rifle, one planet, Holland's 375




    Life Member NRA, CRPA and SAF

    Comment

    • #17
      P5Ret
      Calguns Addict
      • Oct 2010
      • 6397

      Undercover, because it sounds way cooler on the news than plain clothes in an unmarked car.

      Comment

      • #18
        jmaglipay
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2007
        • 1360

        I attended Chatsworth high school 10 years ago and all the 4 years I attended at least one student each year would die from a street racing incident.

        Comment

        • #19
          icyteddy
          Member
          • Nov 2014
          • 221

          Well, if these guys were illegally drag or street racing, and died because of it, I can not offer any condolences or sympathy because it was their own unwise choice. Just as in firearms, if I wanted to fire some rounds from my guns, I simply take myself to the range, pay the small range fee and shoot as many as I want safely. Same as racing and cars, I take my car to the track and go as fast as I can/want without hurting myself or innocent people. And I won't get arrested either. These people just can not get it through their thick skulls.

          Comment

          • #20
            bazineta
            Senior Member
            CGN Contributor
            • Jun 2015
            • 647

            I'm guessing that whoever put the holes in the windshield didn't experience a lot of trouble during qualification.

            Comment

            • #21
              waawaaweenie
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              • Apr 2008
              • 659

              Originally posted by Dave22
              regardless of the case details...thats a nice three round group on that windshield.
              he will claim the one "flier" wasn't his fault, obviously bad ammo

              Comment

              • #22
                glockman19
                Banned
                • Jun 2007
                • 10486

                Due Process? What's that?

                Comment

                • #23
                  M1XdColt
                  Senior Member
                  • Jun 2013
                  • 806

                  Will I think they didn't have to kill the driver... Could of shot the engine and tires. Their could of been different ways to this. The Chp put themselves in the red trucks way just so that they can shoot at them and say their lives was in danger. But if say the road block already than by choice yes shot to kill. That's what they're doing now.👀

                  Comment

                  • #24
                  • #25
                  • #26
                    IrishJoe3
                    Veteran Member
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 3804

                    Originally posted by glockman19
                    Due Process? What's that?
                    If he was shot as punishment for a crime, you'd have a point.

                    Self defense has nothing to do with the courts and punishment.
                    Urban legends are a poor basis for making public policy.

                    Comment

                    • #27
                      P5Ret
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Oct 2010
                      • 6397

                      Originally posted by M1XdColt
                      Will I think they didn't have to kill the driver... Could of shot the engine and tires. Their could of been different ways to this. The Chp put themselves in the red trucks way just so that they can shoot at them and say their lives was in danger. But if say the road block already than by choice yes shot to kill. That's what they're doing now.👀
                      Real life ain't the movies, shooting an engine with anything less than a .50 BMG doesn't really do much to a moving car.

                      Comment

                      • #28
                        boltmopar
                        Senior Member
                        • Jul 2011
                        • 1447

                        Originally posted by P5Ret
                        Real life ain't the movies, shooting an engine with anything less than a .50 BMG doesn't really do much to a moving car.
                        Hey man, clearly you don't know what you are talking about. I have seen it plenty of times on tv when the officers shoot the tires, causing the car to flip, so they can pull them unharmed out of the car to arrest them.

                        Comment

                        • #29
                          Cokebottle
                          Seņor Member
                          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                          • Oct 2009
                          • 32373

                          Originally posted by Lex Talionis
                          What does "undercover" CHP actually do? Investigate people who use Fastpass toll lanes without a transponder?
                          CHP absorbed the California State Police.
                          They are in charge of protecting the Governor and any other function the State Police would normally be responsible for.

                          They do more than just hand out tickets.
                          - Rich

                          Originally posted by dantodd
                          A just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.

                          Comment

                          • #30
                            Ninety
                            Veteran Member
                            • Nov 2012
                            • 4062

                            I love how police in this state and others jump in front of moving vehicles and then use it as justification to shoot the driver.

                            Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk
                            NRA Member
                            The Constitution does not bestow wisdom. It's up to the body politic to be wise. -Patriot
                            All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.
                            -Edmund Burke
                            I'd much rather go to my grave never needing my gun, than go there wishing I had it.
                            - Phil Dalmolin

                            The Battle of Athens was illegal too.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1