Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Confirmed New Glock!
Collapse
X
-
-
-
I think it is even uglier than its predecessor.
sigpicIf you loan someone twenty dollars and never see them again, it was probably worth it.
Originally posted by hoffmangNFA is a long ways off as well it should be. Going after the NFA soon is like asking the girl you just met in the bar if she's into anal sex...-GeneComment
-
I think, 3rd gen is fine for me for now. Maybe they'll re-design it in the future. On the other hand, one doesn't really buy a Glock for its looks.DiaHero Foundation - helping people manage diabetes. Sending diabetes supplies to Ukraine now, any help is appreciated.
DDR AK furniture and Norinco M14 parts kit: https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1756292
sigpicComment
-
[CENTER]-= Independent Armament Company =-[size="1"]
2053 Glenoaks Boulevard, San Fernando, California 91340
We will carry all OLL type rifle lowers, complete rifles, pistols, parts, mags, etc.
.: Hours of Operation & Information :.
Tue/Wed/Thu 12pm-7pm | Fri/Sat 12pm-6pm | Sun/Mon Closed
[B]IndependentArmament@gmail.com |
818-674-6744 Dmitry cell/txt | 818-322-4585 main |Comment
-
GO M&P!!!2 HANDGUNS STOLEN! 1 RECOVERED READ HERE
Chickens
Want to get into Ham Radio? Click here
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=202581Comment
-
Yuck, but it's already hit shelves.
Comment
-
The "Gills" ... too weird.
Reminds me of ...
I'm not having a glass of wine, I'm having SIX. It's called a tasting and it's classy.
Active Junky / Dvor
TARGET SPORT USA Prime Ammo referral - PM me
Stuff for sale:
Packer Stock (folding 10/22 stock)
Beretta Silver Pigeon SL2 Shotgun (Pump)
Kenwood ReceiverComment
-
-
"Bruen, the Bruen opinion, I believe, discarded the intermediate scrutiny test that I also thought was not very useful; and has, instead, replaced it with a text history and tradition test." Judge Benitez 12-12-2022
NRA Endowment Life Member, CRPA Life Member
GLOCK (Gen 1-5, G42/43), Colt AR15/M16/M4, Sig P320, Sig P365, Beretta 90 series, Remington 870, HK UMP Factory Armorer
Remington Nylon, 1911, HK, Ruger, Hudson H9 Armorer, just for fun!
I instruct it if you shoot it.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,505
Posts: 25,148,517
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14120 users online. 141 members and 13979 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment