@I Swan: I agree. Just wanted to give the OP another option. But I believe that selling here is the best
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gun Broker?
Collapse
X
-
One Way to Post Pics ********** How to Submit an iTrader Rating That Counts ********** Brass for Sale
AR's for Sale ********** Ammo for Sale ********** Accessories/Parts for Sale ********** Handguns for Sale -
I've seen and noted the same and find if funny. Last year I even passed up a G37 for $295. I am going to wait until I move out of state to buy the few Glocks I still want like a G20 4th gen and a G17L.What's funny to me is that as a Glock collector, I've been looking for them in oddball, unpopular calibers.
But I found that sellers wanted $200 over the cost of new guns that were still on roster that nobody else wanted! So I had to modify my ad to point out the new cost so I wouldn't keep getting these ridiculous offers.Comment
-
Depends on the gun. Some do better in an auction environment like rarer hard to sell stuff. Knowing where to sell a gun is important. A used Glock? CGN is the place unless you hate dealing with CGNers which I can understand. A Winchester 1 of 1000 1873? Needs to go to an established lomg term big name auction house and with a reserve.
High end Weatherby hunting rifle? Don't put it at your local mall ninja approved gun shop it will never sell. Really the only niche I see that LSB is good for is for a local widow that has no clue how to sell guns but had the sense not to sell them outright to her husband's "friends" or to a gunshop for peanuts.
And even then I think a real auction house that has live auctions in conjunction with Proxibid is still a better option.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,373
Posts: 25,147,252
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 27386 users online. 143 members and 27243 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment