Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Take-a-liberal-shooting Fail
Collapse
X
-
Put me down for engineer...well, doctor, but close enough. You're there at Cal to study your butt off, or you're there to protest Israel and smoke MJ.Comment
-
He can't vote Republican. If he wanted to vote Democrat, I'm sure that party could find a way for him.Comment
-
Never stopped Hillary from getting people like him to vote.NRA Life Member
Vet since 1978
"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn LeghornComment
-
Should have put 2 in his head.Comment
-
[QUOTE=oddball;18092985]
Over the years, I have taken almost a dozen friends and family to the range. All liberal Democrats. They all had a blast, some of them actually turned out to be decent shooters. I paid for their range fees, the use of my firearms, and supplied all of the ammo. /QUOTE]
Man the Libs must have loved you. Free ammo and range fees. They were probably expecting a free gun too. With all the hand outs they thought you were a Lib too
At least you learned and stopped...
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,909
Posts: 25,153,053
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13440 users online. 109 members and 13331 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment