Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Gun ranges during the Superbowl: packed or empty?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #76
    land locked
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2008
    • 1015

    Too nice of a day to be at an indoor range. I went to BLM shot my AR and broke in my Mini 14. Did not see one person and home in time to watch the game.

    Comment

    • #77
      keenkeen
      Calguns Addict
      • May 2011
      • 6782

      Empty, it's a Sunday after all.

      Unless you are some sort of Pegan....
      "But far more numerous was the herd of such, Who think too little and who talk too much." -John Dryden

      Comment

      • #78
        G-Man WC
        In Memoriam
        • Oct 2005
        • 10991

        USI was like a graveyard and will be
        until they get their Sh*t together and
        reopen the ranges.
        Tired of trap and skeet.

        -g
        If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
        -Samuel Adams

        Comment

        • #79
          D.A.V.I.D.
          ——
          CGN Contributor
          • Apr 2015
          • 1876

          I picked up a gun about 20 minutes before the game started at a store that's usually really busy and I was the only person there. The range in the same building couldn't have had more than a couple lames being used cause there was 3 cars in the parking lot.

          Comment

          • #80
            CandG
            Spent $299 for this text!
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Apr 2014
            • 16970

            Originally posted by David916
            I picked up a gun about 20 minutes before the game started at a store that's usually really busy and I was the only person there. The range in the same building couldn't have had more than a couple lames being used cause there was 3 cars in the parking lot.
            I'm going to make buying a new gun a new Superbowl tradition. It feels so good to be treated like a valuable customer for once, instead of just "now serving number 52". Don't get me wrong, it's good to see LGS's getting lots of business, but buying a new gun shouldn't feel like renewing a boat registration at the DMV.
            Settle down, folks. The new "ghost gun" regulations probably don't do what you think they do.


            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1