Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Vp9 + light

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    fritztkatt
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2015
    • 1061

    Originally posted by Ronin2
    Probably far enough to create a real headache for your defense attorney.
    True that LOL. It's advertised for longer range/focused beam, no? That's why I ask.

    If your light is bright enough, you might be able to see the elusive mall ninja...

    Comment

    • #32
      Ronin2
      Banned
      • Jan 2011
      • 5563

      Originally posted by fritztkatt
      True that LOL. It's advertised for longer range/focused beam, no? That's why I ask.

      If your light is bright enough, you might be able to see the elusive mall ninja...
      Its the mall ninja who has the artificial sun mounted on his "concealed carry handgun"......

      When was the last time you ever saw a "professional" (LEO/military) with a light on an "off duty", carry weapon??

      Mall Ninja's and Internet gunslingers.... Not so much ..

      Comment

      • #33
        whyzee429
        Junior Member
        • Jan 2015
        • 30

        It obviously isn't going to fit my carry holster, but it's not my concealed carry gun anyway.
        However, I'd imagine most self defense scenarios happen in dimly lit areas, so to me it would make since to have a light on your carry gun. Night sights don't seem like they'd do much if you can't see the threat.
        Just my .02 in this friendly debate.


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment

        • #34
          fritztkatt
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2015
          • 1061

          Originally posted by whyzee429
          It obviously isn't going to fit my carry holster, but it's not my concealed carry gun anyway.
          However, I'd imagine most self defense scenarios happen in dimly lit areas, so to me it would make since to have a light on your carry gun. Night sights don't seem like they'd do much if you can't see the threat.
          Just my .02 in this friendly debate.
          That's what I'm saying. They do make holsters for attached lights. Not too much more if it's kydex/hybrid.

          Comment

          • #35
            VL221
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2011
            • 1449

            I highly prefer the TLR-1 with strobe. Only $5 more.
            \

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1