Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Anyone else warm up with .22s at the range?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    Jet Setter
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2012
    • 5348

    Inadvertently, yes. I have the most fun shooting .22 so I usually start and end with it.
    *********************
    WTS:
    1. PW 800+ Hydro Multispeed (just the hydraulic unit that also works with Spolar press)
    2. PW 800B converted to 800C (12 gauge) with lots of accessories and upgrades
    3. Hornady 366 (12 gauge)

    Comment

    • #47
      r90503
      Junior Member
      • Apr 2014
      • 95

      I start with my CCW then .22 for some fun, and I move to whatever project I am working on...Steve

      Comment

      • #48
        uechikid
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2012
        • 1409

        I alway encourage my wife to start wife our M&P 22, her has a recoil flinch. Not only that, she love to shoot the 22.
        I should add that when I take new shooters to the range I start them out with the 22.
        Last edited by uechikid; 03-25-2015, 12:08 AM.
        "Carpe Diem"

        Comment

        • #49
          JDay
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Nov 2008
          • 19393

          Only if 5.56 counts as .22.
          Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison

          The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)

          Comment

          • #50
            JDay
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Nov 2008
            • 19393

            Originally posted by boy&hisdogs
            Is 10 cents a round really a honey hole? I mean, it's still cheaper than center-fire but thats still about twice what it should be.
            I remember when it was a penny a round.
            Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison

            The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)

            Comment

            • #51
              glock_this
              Calguns Addict
              • Dec 2005
              • 8225

              Warm up? Sometimes, that is all I shoot all day. Pistol and rifle.
              10 +1 in the chamber

              Comment

              • #52
                bohoki
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jan 2006
                • 20826

                not any more

                i treat my 9mm like a 22 now cause i can make its ammo cheaper than i can buy 22

                Comment

                • #53
                  mag88
                  Member
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 147

                  After getting tired of searching for .22 ammo I sold my .22 rifle and used the funds to help with my 1911 purchase. Got a 9mm barrel swap for it so I guess I will say I warm up with 9mm and end with 38 Super.

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    renardsubtil
                    Senior Member
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 1659

                    I always make it a point to bring out my Mossberg M44 for the express reason of warming up when I take rifles to the range...plus the .22s give me a heads up on how the wind is acting that day
                    "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1