Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
utas uts-15
Collapse
X
-
best troll thread in calguns history
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=406739



burn the circus down cuz the world is full of clowns -
You are lucky. I sent my back in twice before giving up on it. I had to hold the forehand pump forward (hard) to get it to shoot. If I didn't maintain forward pressure on the forehand it wouldn't shoot. Everyone who tried it had the same issue.
That said the gun never jammed, and if I could remember the trick I could blast off all 15 rounds rather quickly. I even shot a 17/25 with it in trap at Prado. I'd buy one again if I knew it would work, it was a very comfortable well made gun.I love America for the rights and freedoms we used to have.Comment
-
-
How would you know? Are you a current owner of one? Have you put 500 rounds through one?
If you are please share your experiences with us.
The other issue is how would most of you California owners even know what a gen 1, 2, or 3 would even be or what was fixed? I have not seen a thread on Calguns explaining the true differences of all 3. I am an owner.
Someone enlighten me as to what THEY THINK are the updates and I will correct them like I do on other gun thread forums.
Comment
-
You can use anything really.
A lot of shooting for the gen 2 was about how you held and shot the gun.
Gen 1 problems were clearly seen in 'nutnfancy" video on youtube. There were so many issues with this gun and you could clearly see not one update had been applied to his firearm.Comment
-
I toyed with the thought of getting one of these double tube fed shotguns... but now i've seen how many problems these things have had, I opted NOT to get one, and probably get a vepr 12 insteadBe the change that you wish to see in the world.Mahatma Gandhi
"A bullet sounds the same in every language..."
― Stewie Griffin (Family Guy Episode: Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story 2005)Comment
-
I think once Utas gets the issues fixed, and they are very close to doing so, this gun will be way better than a saiga or Vepr.....16 rounds is a lot of firepower and the thing can rack them pretty quickly.The gun reminded me of an HK USC in construction and looks. I just wish it didn't come out of battery until the hammer had fallen completly.I love America for the rights and freedoms we used to have.Comment
-
I had a gen 1 for a bit, shot a few hundred rounds with a few failures every now and then but nothing major.
The only thing I really didn't like was that you could pull the trigger at any time, whether or not the pump was forward and bolt locked. I called the UTAS about it, and they had someone call me back within a couple hours. They didn't consider it a problem since the gun wouldn't fire unless the bolt was actually all the way forward. That was true, but you're still discharging the hammer, and now need to re pump to get a shot off. Mine was so finicky though that if you pulled back a little on the pump after locking the bolt forward it would light strike the primer. And by light strike I mean scratch.Comment
-
I had the same issue. They just don't think there is a problem but everyone I handed the gun too couldn't get it to fire. Maybe it's a secondary safety idea!! Wow , what a concept. A gun that won't fire.I had a gen 1 for a bit, shot a few hundred rounds with a few failures every now and then but nothing major.
The only thing I really didn't like was that you could pull the trigger at any time, whether or not the pump was forward and bolt locked. I called the UTAS about it, and they had someone call me back within a couple hours. They didn't consider it a problem since the gun wouldn't fire unless the bolt was actually all the way forward. That was true, but you're still discharging the hammer, and now need to re pump to get a shot off. Mine was so finicky though that if you pulled back a little on the pump after locking the bolt forward it would light strike the primer. And by light strike I mean scratch.I love America for the rights and freedoms we used to have.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,881
Posts: 25,152,753
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 36298 users online. 115 members and 36183 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Bob B.
Comment