Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

My new kel tec ksg headed to the range for testing.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    missiondude
    Senior Member
    • May 2008
    • 1646

    Besides, it does not matter what he paid, only what he told his significant other he paid. Congrats on the cool toy...
    sigpicThe right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. The original common sense gun law...

    Comment

    • #32
      john.t.singh
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2010
      • 1440

      congrats man! saw the picture, but where is the video!
      We must learn to live together as brothers or we will perish together as fools.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • #33
        renardsubtil
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2008
        • 1659

        Originally posted by menomanuel
        I'm on my way to test my new kel tec ksg 12 gauge and got some 3",2.75 "and 2" shells to see how reliable it is and the ammo is #9 00 buckshot and 1 oz slugs.
        Got 300 rounds to shoot and I'll keep you posted on the results .
        What do you think?
        Thanks for the range report. Keep this thread updated when you hit 1000+ rounds though, I'd love to at least hear if things have held up given shotguns are notorious for their simplicity and reliability...it would be good to hear (for me anyways) if this thing holds up well.

        I'm almost sure it will be fine - I bought a semi-auto gas shotgun for trap from a league shooter who easily put 10,000+ rounds through it and it shoots like a champ still even though I read a pile of hate mail reviews on such a setup.
        "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."

        Comment

        • #34
          menomanuel
          Member
          • Feb 2008
          • 302

          The gun is solid.
          Feels like glock made it ,light polymer frame with steel reinforcements .
          I forgot to mention while shooting it yesterday I loaded mixed 3",2.75" and 2" shells in both tubes and not a single failure to feed.
          california democratic politicians measure their success by the anti gun laws they are able to pass or force on their constituents.

          Comment

          • #35
            TwinStick
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2012
            • 1210

            As soon as they're easier to come by, I want one! Nice buy, Man. I'd probably buy one now, but I'm spending money on other toys right now. I want to see video of 25 rounds of 12ga going down range without reloading.

            Comment

            • #36
              xoutxkastx
              Senior Member
              • Feb 2012
              • 632

              Whats with bashing on the OP for purchasing something he wanted? Why belittle the OP for his his purchase, it's free market. We are all shooters here and enthusiast. Most of us have only seen people on youtube use these things, but we never here it 1st hand from an actual owner.

              @OP Congrats on the purchase and thank you for the range report This is on my list to purchase one in the future.

              Comment

              • #37
                joefrank64k
                @ the Dark End of the Bar
                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                • Mar 2009
                • 10124

                OP, thanks for the range report! I'm hoping you'll write-up a long term review addressing any build-quality issues that come up.

                As for the financial planners in this thread, it's crazy what envy will make people write, isn't it?
                You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
                If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
                Come on...what harm??

                joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?

                Comment

                • #38
                  Apec
                  Senior Member
                  • Jul 2011
                  • 1363

                  Well, you coulda done worse. If I recall correctly, the first gunbroker auctions for SCARs, people were paying well over 200-300% of MSRP - up to $8K-9K.


                  But do keep enjoying that KSG.
                  WTB:
                  Emerson SOCFK-A

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    JackRydden224
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 7229

                    Keep the pictures and violated targets coming.

                    I know I will be getting one of those when the supply catches up. In the mean time I will boot up my MW 3 LOL

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      JackRydden224
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 7229

                      Keep the pictures and violated targets coming.

                      I know I will be getting one of those when the supply catches up. In the mean time I will boot up my MW 3 LOL

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        Dirtbiker
                        Veteran Member
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 2810

                        Yes pictures and video from the range would be great!
                        To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

                        Thomas Jefferson

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          RazzB7
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jul 2011
                          • 3419

                          Congrats OP on getting what you wanted. I think the KSG is cool and I do eventually want one once supply catches up with demand.
                          Originally posted by Conan the Barbarian
                          Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing
                          Originally posted by MrsRazz
                          I don't wish to be known as a set of tits behind a gun.

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            Sicarius
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                            CGN Contributor
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 2917

                            Congrats on your purchase. I will definately be in the market for one when they come down in price. Thank you for the review. I am much relieved that everything worked as advertized.
                            As far as how the OP spends his money, what does it matter. If he can afford the baller tax, so be it. He is the first kid on the block to have one and is very pleased with it. More power to you.
                            Kevin

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              1nickatnite1
                              CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 458

                              Originally posted by Sicarius
                              Congrats on your purchase. I will definately be in the market for one when they come down in price. Thank you for the review. I am much relieved that everything worked as advertized.
                              As far as how the OP spends his money, what does it matter. If he can afford the baller tax, so be it. He is the first kid on the block to have one and is very pleased with it. More power to you.
                              Kevin
                              Seriously, there's wayyy too many haters. So what if he paid over msrp for it? Its capitalism at its finest in action.

                              Glad to hear its running smoothly for you OP be awesome if you can do a LT review in 6 months or so.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                daybreak
                                Senior Member
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1735

                                Congrats on the KSG!! Relieved to hear yours is running well. Don't mind the haters.

                                my YouTube shooting channel

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1