Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Raa saiga 12

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61
    Shady
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 3413

    Originally posted by moleculo
    Who in SoCal sells something completed for purchase something like this? I have a buddy that wants to buy one but has no desire to build one himself.
    noone

    but
    I can help you convert once you pick one up

    Comment

    • #62
      moleculo
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2010
      • 946

      He won't do the work himself, but I might do it for him...it looks like a fun project, and I like to do this kind of stuff If he goes ahead with the purchase, I'll hit you up. Thanks!
      Those acting in the public interest assume obligations of accountability and transparency. Retroactively redefining goals while claiming yet refusing to disclose some "master plan" is just the opposite. So is viciously trashing anyone who questions your judgment. -navyinrwanda

      Comment

      • #63
        mikemaccham
        Senior Member
        • May 2010
        • 577

        Anyone ever hear of or use Pauly's Steelin' fabrication( I really need to fix my damm question mark).

        He's offering a polish job (minds out of gutter) for your bolt (huh huh) ,FCG & bolt carrier, for $65!!!! I mean i'm sure its not that hard to do but I talked to him and he definatly knows his stuff and for $65, its a done deal...instead of me cursing about it for a week. Isn't it usually alot more $ :question:
        Last edited by mikemaccham; 01-09-2011, 12:56 PM.
        booted for "thread crapping" on $1 7.62x39 rounds & $2,000 M&P Sports. You can reach me on Ar15 with the same user name.

        Comment

        • #64
          mikemaccham
          Senior Member
          • May 2010
          • 577

          dude, look at this steal! $725 shipped, already converted AND drilled with 2 surefire mags...someone buy this thing!
          booted for "thread crapping" on $1 7.62x39 rounds & $2,000 M&P Sports. You can reach me on Ar15 with the same user name.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1