Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Shot gun for home.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    Chris M
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2007
    • 1771

    Originally posted by rodeoflyer
    Arguing and getting pissy with each other over scatterguns is ridiculous.
    The big argument in this wasn't about shotguns at all. It was about a couple people with a "shoot first, ask questions later" attitude. Typical "Keyboard Commando" stuff.

    Comment

    • #47
      Jimmy Deuce
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2007
      • 2291

      Just going to give a suggestion and what I have. I have a NEF pardner pump 18 1/2 in barrel 5 shots 12 guage(retails about $200). Works very well with a stock or with pistol grip. Mine has a speedfeed pistol grip no stock. I live in a very samll place and leave it with birdshot(that is how small my apartment is). Hope that helped!
      "No fate no fate but the one we make"
      -Sarah Connor
      "No Compromise"
      -Rorschach
      "An elected legislative body can trample a man's rights just as easliy as a King"
      -Benjamin Martin
      "So we stepped off the path"
      -Mr. Parker

      Comment

      • #48
        negolien
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 2010
        • 4829

        Or the elitist paper commandos giving people crap while they're having a good natured conversation...
        "Men sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

        George Orwell

        http://www.AnySoldier.com

        Comment

        • #49
          Oneeyedshrek
          Member
          • Apr 2009
          • 124

          lols...ok cowboy negolien, see you on the ten o'clock news when they haul your a@! to jail for stupidity w/ a weapon...

          Comment

          • #50
            jackandblood
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2010
            • 1125

            Im working on my "Cha Chick" and attack war dog "Raawwrr" impressions.
            Dont go against the grain if you cant handle it - Wu Tang

            Comment

            • #51
              Wherryj
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Mar 2010
              • 11085

              Originally posted by jackandblood
              As I understand it, semi is geared more towards sporting. Then again, according to counter strike, it's imperative to put 3 quick into center of mass. Also from what i hear you dont want a pump shotgun for home defense as the pumping sound is "cool" and will actually attract more thugs. Like starting a party up in here.
              I've always read that the choice for HD was dependent upon whether you wanted a mechanically more complex system that is less prone to operator error (short stroking the slide causing failure to feed) or a more reliable mechanism that needs more training.

              Both shotguns make similar sounds when loading. That and I doubt that the sound of a shotgun slide racking "attracts" thugs. The Box of Truth did try to dispel the rumor that racking the slide caused immediate incontinence and death for bad guys, but I don't recall them saying that perps actually preferred running towards a victim known to be armed with a devastating weapon.
              "What is a moderate interpretation of the text? Halfway between what it really means and what you'd like it to mean?"
              -Antonin Scalia, Supreme Court Justice
              "Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.
              I like my guns like the left likes their voters-"undocumented".

              Comment

              • #52
                masterbush
                Member
                • Dec 2008
                • 215

                Originally posted by jackandblood
                Im working on my "Cha Chick" and attack war dog "Raawwrr" impressions.
                LOLZ
                Jackandblood on shotguns:As I understand it, semi is geared more towards sporting. Then again, according to counter strike, it's imperative to put 3 quick into center of mass. Also from what i hear you dont want a pump shotgun for home defense as the pumping sound is "cool" and will actually attract more thugs. Like starting a party up in here.

                Comment

                • #53
                  negolien
                  Veteran Member
                  • Sep 2010
                  • 4829

                  I have owned weapons for over 40 years and ain't in prison yet. I'll be seeing you on the news when someone beats your azz for being a dick lol.
                  "Men sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

                  George Orwell

                  http://www.AnySoldier.com

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    Oneeyedshrek
                    Member
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 124

                    Your response says it all negolien. Hopefully in the next forty odd years of your life you'll figure out imminent danger before you wind up dead or incarcerated.

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      masterbush
                      Member
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 215

                      Originally posted by negolien
                      I have owned weapons for over 40 years and ain't in prison yet. I'll be seeing you on the news when someone beats your azz for being a dick lol.
                      This is signature material, this e battle is almost to epic status.
                      Jackandblood on shotguns:As I understand it, semi is geared more towards sporting. Then again, according to counter strike, it's imperative to put 3 quick into center of mass. Also from what i hear you dont want a pump shotgun for home defense as the pumping sound is "cool" and will actually attract more thugs. Like starting a party up in here.

                      Comment

                      • #56
                        Oneeyedshrek
                        Member
                        • Apr 2009
                        • 124

                        ty masterbush lmao

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1