Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

I think I officially hate my Mossberg 930

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    dkthree
    Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 422

    That's funny, I had the exact same issue. Had to sand and polish the mossberg mag tube to get the Nordic follower through. Works like a charm now!

    Comment

    • #47
      rudeboy3
      Member
      • May 2010
      • 364

      Originally posted by Average Joe American
      Sorry to hear you got a bad gun. Mine has run flawless since day one a year ago. Here is a recent video I made of it running like a champ just a few weeks ago with cheap low brass birdshot.


      Hopefully its a rare issue (which I think it may be) because I know a handful of guys that also have the 930 SPX and have zero issues. Mossberg is usually very good at squashing any issues.
      Haha your the reason I even bought one of these things, I had no idea you were on CGN. I remember watching your vids one night, and I had some cash so I went and bought one of these. Anyway, im finally home from work(long 48 hours) so I think ill call mossberg today. Thanks everyone for the advice, hopefully they take care of me.

      Comment

      • #48
        Average Joe American
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2010
        • 582

        Thanks for watching rudeboy3, I am glad to be of service. I wish I could get kick backs from Mossberg for all the free advertising lol.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1