I'll take one, cheesy barrel clamp and all. I handled the mod 2 version recently and would have bought it on the spot, but it was silver marine coated version, and didn't care for the color/finish. Glad I passed and will look into picking one of these up in the (probably distant) future given the Mod 2's have been tough to find, I bet these will be even more scarce for a bit. These are REALLY light, so I'm sure felt recoil can be an issue during a several day class, but then again I'm sure the trade-off is shouldering a heavy shotgun over and over and over the course of several days can get old, too, so if you have proper technique the recoil can be mitigated to some degree, but you can't do anything about a heavy gun. I currently have a 590A1 and think the 1301 would be a great compliment.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A new Beretta 1301 enhanced model announced
Collapse
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,809
Posts: 25,151,888
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 9918 users online. 111 members and 9807 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment