Very nice! I presume you'll be taking the doors off..........
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Well I pulled the trigger!!!
Collapse
X
-
-
I am not your lawyer. I am not giving you or anyone else who reads my posts legal advice. I am making off-the-cuff comments that may or may not be accurate and are personal, not professional, opinion. If you think you need a lawyer please retain a qualified attorney in your jurisdiction. Your local bar association may be able to help if you need a referral.
Two Weeks!: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/a...p/t-59936.htmlComment
-
Very cool fecal !!!!!
Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkComment
-
It's actually DCT (dual clutch technology) and has paddle shifters. No manual clutch. I can also put it into auto mode. Not like polaris or kawasaki which both have basically a belt. Polaris models are known to break belts frequently, but kawasaki has been a stable platform forever.
I was going back and forth between the Honda pioneer and the Kawasaki mule. Some guys from Bakersfield who I spent some time with in Las Vegas at DU told me they were all thrilled with the pioneer.Comment
-
Very nice!It's actually DCT (dual clutch technology) and has paddle shifters. No manual clutch. I can also put it into auto mode. Not like polaris or kawasaki which both have basically a belt. Polaris models are known to break belts frequently, but kawasaki has been a stable platform forever.
I was going back and forth between the Honda pioneer and the Kawasaki mule. Some guys from Bakersfield who I spent some time with in Las Vegas at DU told me they were all thrilled with the pioneer.Alfred E. Neuman 2024
"The Hillary Clinton school of failure."Comment
-
Took her out today at Triple B's. I totally forgot about Sansei today and I would have shot it.
I didn't invite anyone simply because I didn't know if I could do the whole thing myself being with the peg and all. 
So I made it door to course back to door at my house.
The pioneer worked well.Comment
-
Excellent...Took her out today at Triple B's. I totally forgot about Sansei today and I would have shot it.
I didn't invite anyone simply because I didn't know if I could do the whole thing myself being with the peg and all. 
So I made it door to course back to door at my house.
The pioneer worked well.
I spent my day configuring a server. All I have left is IIS
I would rather have been shooting."A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"Comment
-
I played with IIS many years ago on Window NT4 and it drove me NUTS!!!!!
I feel your pain!
EDIT. Haven't touched it since Server 2003 which was much better. Assuming it's well refined by now.
Last edited by fecalguns; 05-12-2019, 6:40 PM.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,471
Posts: 25,148,113
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25428 users online. 99 members and 25329 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment