So how did it go?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shooting FITASC
Collapse
X
-
-
The Western Regional Championship ended today. I wonder if that's why the numbers are low?
Looking at the roster there are definitely regulars that would be at the Silver series.
Comment
-
-
Well, as it sits right now, there are enough in your class to be able to earn a punch...not in mine.The Western Regional Championship ended today. I wonder if that's why the numbers are low?
Looking at the roster there are definitely regulars that would be at the Silver series.
http://www.winscoreonline.com/view_r...9&class_id=All
But then, I didn't enter for punch possibilities, I entered to avoid a penalty in the state shoot..."A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"Comment
-
-
-
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"Comment
-
They did better than I, but there were a couple of stations that threw us off. I tripped up on station 2 and Cory tripped up on station 7 if I recall. I was missing in front. I couldn't read the leads to save my life!
This weekend I went to watch my nephew race on Saturday in Primm Nevada which he WON and then I drove back at midnight and arrived back in L.A. at 3am. Got up at 5am to go to Raahauge's. Burning both ends of the candle isn't as fun like it was in my 20s.
Last edited by fecalguns; 04-14-2019, 7:02 PM.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,571
Posts: 25,149,348
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 29941 users online. 156 members and 29785 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment