Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Benelli M4
Collapse
X
-
-
Disenfranchised NRA Benefactor Life Member.
Originally posted by NorCalK9.comAlso dont worry if u have never built one once you go to a build party you will know everything and have a perfect functioning rifle.Comment
-
I wish I knew how my 1014 shot. I have had it for several years now, bought brand new. Went to buy ammo for it @ traders and they handed me a notice that since the stock went forward by 1/2" or so, that it was no longer allowed to be sold in California. I could send my nice skeletonized stock 1014 back to Benelli and they would retrofit it with a solid stock. Well, it is still sitting in the safe unfired and has the skeletonized stock. I will have to take a picture of it one of these days.
jon.Know Guns, Know Peace, Know Safety
No Guns, No Peace, No SafetyComment
-
Better have a pad attached to that skeleton stock, it's a b***h shotting full load slugs with it.
MUCH better with the factory rifle or PG stock (which has a built in cushy pad).
Not everyone's built like Cseabass....lol.
Regarding skelly stock in the safe, just remove it and sell it for $500 on Gunbroker and buy a regular stock or PG stock for $100.
And pay no attention if people cry "price gouging", it's your's, you have a right to name your price.Last edited by MrNiceGuy; 12-12-2008, 1:07 PM. Reason: I can't spell....and afraid of the grammar nazisComment
-
I got one a couple months ago. Fun to shoot but oddly I prefer the 870p still
The M4 is in a whole `nother league as far as 'feel' and how smooth it all is I just am not that all "EXCITED" about it. It could be since it cost 5x as much as my 870p I`m more worried about hurting it
I dunno. I shoot my guns a lot.... I just can't put my finger on it.
It's fun don't get me wrong and reliable from what I heard... mine fte a couple times with birdshot and wont cycle light loads at all. Other than that works great
Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,797
Posts: 25,151,705
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17703 users online. 120 members and 17583 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment