What scope are you guys running on your 17 HMRs, and what magnification do you prefer for the cartridge?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Scope for 17 HMR?
Collapse
X
-
Scope for 17 HMR?
Tags: None -
I run this on my 17hmr
Comment
-
I originally installled a Nikon Buckmaster 4.5-14x40, but found I wanted more magnification, primarily for ground squirrels. Swapped that out for a Buckmaster 6-18x40 (now discontinued) and have been very happy with it. I recommend you get the highest magnification you think you might want, as the .17 is so accurate at longer yardages you'll spend a lot of time using the higher end of its range.
sigpicComment
-
-
BLACK RIFLES MATTER!Comment
-
Thanks for the input guys. I was browsing scopes last night and found/ordered a Nikon Buckmaster 4.5x14 side focus on sale at Natchez for $199.
Here is the link for anyone interested
Comment
-
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,337
Posts: 25,147,010
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 28727 users online. 148 members and 28579 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment