Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
MilSpec .22 AR-15 Upper
Collapse
X
-
sigpic
NRA MEMBER
Originally Posted by ar15barrels
Unscrew the lid. There is a foil seal there.
Pull the seal off and screw the lid back on.
Then you can squeeze the mustard and it will come out of the bottle..
Liberals are termites eating at the foundation of our constitution.
Michael Reagan -
I want to try a replicate my AR .223 as close as possible and use the AR .22 for training with a less expensive round.Comment
-
I went with a DPMS AP4-22 upper (M4 style) , shoots great , fit very well , uses Black Dog Mags....it works very well , and shoots better then I can.
Semper Fi. 73-75Semper Fi.Comment
-
CMMG uppers work well and they are the most supported upper.
Check out primary arms. I think they have it for sale for $399 including BCH and CH.Comment
-
CMMG Mil-Spec M-4 Upper receiver with ceramic finish, " what does ceramic finish mean? "
I have a 9MM CMMG AR and no problems, in fact I have never had an issue with an AR regardless whose Receivers were on it.Comment
-
Last edited by bplvr; 06-12-2014, 4:16 PM."America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedoms,it will be because we destroyed ourselves"
-Abraham Lincoln,a summation of a speech given at the Lyceum in 1838
=======================================
"Revolution against tyranny is the most sacred of duties"
- Benjamin Franklin -1775
=======================================Comment
-
Originally posted by Lone_GunmanAmerican stormed the beaches of Normandy, not Europeans. Americans invented the airplane, personal computer, telephone, radio, TV, GPS, the DVR, automatic transmission, laser, and f'ing bubble gum. EUROPEANS DIDN"T. So until you asshats start providing the world with more innovation than Americans do how about you STFU about us?Comment
-
CMMG discontinued the ceramic finish a while back. Should all be anodized now.
Ceramic was a little shinier.Independent Field Tester/Research and Developement
Better to die for something than live for nothingComment
-
CMMG is the way to go.
My CMMG .22 lr upper was been very reliable with all ammo I've tried in it, even Thunderbolts and Aguila subsonic.Comment
-
Those are cool but I would just get a dedicated 22 rifle. Seems more cost effective. Also more guns!!!sigpic
PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person
When pimping begins, friendship ends.
Don't let your history be a mysteryComment
-
Was just at Ammo bros and they still had a couple of Colt 22 M4 for 399. This was at the Ceritos store and they didnt even know how much they were. quoted me 550 until i showed them the calguns ad for 399.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,336
Posts: 25,146,967
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 29102 users online. 119 members and 28983 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment