Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Is .10c a round the new normal ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    AR22
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2011
    • 2174

    Originally posted by prob
    It will be that way for as long as the imbeciles who hoard ammunition continue to screw up the market.
    "haording is NOT the problem. The problem mainly is the people that support flippers and crooks like Cheaper than Dirt and other retailers that are screwing you.... Stop that practice and .22 ammo would be in surplus supply.

    Comment

    • #32
      drifts1
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2007
      • 1443

      You just gotta be patient and have friends be on the look out as well. I've never paid more than .05-.06 a round after taxes/shipping. It seems only impatient peeps are paying gouger prices.

      Comment

      • #33
        G21Shooter
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 2013
        • 3577

        Don't pay 10 cents around for .22 lr. I am still kicking myself for buying a case of .10 a round Aguila at the height of the panic from SGammo… Waste of money

        Comment

        • #34
          Jimi Jah
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jan 2014
          • 19285

          5 cents is my limit. So far I've found some at places like Cabela's. I don't enjoy .22's above that price. 10 cents? I'll shoot reloaded .223's at 18 cents instead. More bang, more distance, more damage, more fun, less pain.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1