Agreed. It is so much fun to shoot, just more expensive to feed now.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Not many 15-22 threads
Collapse
X
-
-

It's the most awesome 22 on the market. Wish he'd let me shoot it more

NRA Life Member since 1990
They're not liberals, they're leftists. Please don't use the former for the latter. Liberals are Locke, Jefferson, Burke, Hayek. Leftists are progressives, Prussian state-socialists, fascists. Liberals stand against the state and unequivocally support liberty. Leftists support state tyranny.

Comment
-
Cool pic rm1911!Only the wise will understand and survive...
sigpicComment
-
And that's why there's nothing to talk about. The best execution of a 22lr AR for 99% of the people out there.Well, if you think about it for a moment, there isn't much to say about them.
They work. They're compatible with a lot of accessories that don't require special fitting. They don't have some unusual method requiring a third hand to take apart. There isn't a "new version" every 6-12 months. They aren't particularly hard to find(although mags were for a bit every now and then).Starve the beast, move to a free state.
Bwiese: "You are making the assumption the law is reasonable/has rationale."Comment
-
Dang, I forgot I was thinking about changing the hand guard on mine. Mine has been stock for 3 years since I bought it. Also forgot I should buy that barrel nut tool. I haven't visited S&W 15-22 forum in quite some time.R.I.P. Thomas C.Originally posted by d4v0sMy girlfriend and i used froglube last night in a pinch and it works great.Comment
-
you shouldn't have to buy one. Check the garage to see if you have an appropriate piece of PVC pipe floating around. DIY barrel nut toolComment
-
My barrel nut was on far too tight for the pvc. Had to lock the barrel in vice and my barrel nut took noticeable force to loosen. I've read about some barrel nuts that were not tight at all and the pvc worked just fine. Wish mine was that way - would've saved $20...you shouldn't have to buy one. Check the garage to see if you have an appropriate piece of PVC pipe floating around. DIY barrel nut toolOnly the wise will understand and survive...
sigpicComment
-
Its my favorite rifle to shoot:
And I recently did this
10 +1 in the chamberComment
-
Although I haven't posted over there in years, I have to support the guy that came up with ityou shouldn't have to buy one. Check the garage to see if you have an appropriate piece of PVC pipe floating around. DIY barrel nut tool
I learned a lot about this rifle from that forum.
R.I.P. Thomas C.Originally posted by d4v0sMy girlfriend and i used froglube last night in a pinch and it works great.Comment
-
Nice looking charger!Only the wise will understand and survive...
sigpicComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,761
Posts: 25,151,379
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 15605 users online. 122 members and 15483 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment