Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Not many 15-22 threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SURVIVOR619
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2011
    • 3629

    Not many 15-22 threads

    So, here's mine. Upgraded from quad rail jail..

    Anyone in San Diego who wants to borrow the uber exclusive barrel nut tool, hit me up.

    (Before)


    (After)

    Only the wise will understand and survive...
    sigpic
  • #2
    santamonica9
    In Memoriam
    • Mar 2009
    • 1475

    NICE!
    I mainly shoot .22lr, 9mm,45 acp, 357 & 38, 12G, 7.62x39, .308, .223/556, 7.62x54r, 300 win mag, 8x57
    God Bless USA

    Comment

    • #3
      damon1272
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2006
      • 4857

      I like it. I haven't shot mine since 22 got hard to find at a reasonable price. I used to shoot the snot out of it. I have been thinking of doing a carbon fiber hand guard on one of mine. Threaded the barrels on both of my 15-22's and painted them. Overall great little plinkers.

      Comment

      • #4
        Kelster1574
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2008
        • 1053

        There use to be multiple threads regarding this rifle, everytime I logged on....I personally love mine. Great rifles, fun to shoot and customize.
        www.thekelster.com



        Comment

        • #5
          SURVIVOR619
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 2011
          • 3629

          Thanks gents. I concur it's a great plinker. It spits out any ammo I feed it without issue.
          Only the wise will understand and survive...
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            Merc1138
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Feb 2009
            • 19742

            Originally posted by Kelster1574
            There use to be multiple threads regarding this rifle, everytime I logged on....I personally love mine. Great rifles, fun to shoot and customize.
            Well, if you think about it for a moment, there isn't much to say about them.

            They work. They're compatible with a lot of accessories that don't require special fitting. They don't have some unusual method requiring a third hand to take apart. There isn't a "new version" every 6-12 months. They aren't particularly hard to find(although mags were for a bit every now and then).

            Comment

            • #7
              Bobby Ricigliano
              Mit Gott und Mauser
              CGN Contributor
              • Feb 2011
              • 17439



              Here is mine. I love it.

              Comment

              • #8
                roger1022
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2008
                • 2008

                Originally posted by SURVIVOR619
                Thanks gents. I concur it's a great plinker. It spits out any ammo I feed it without issue.
                Indeed it does. It does not seem to be picky with ammo.

                Originally posted by Merc1138
                Well, if you think about it for a moment, there isn't much to say about them.

                They work. They're compatible with a lot of accessories that don't require special fitting. They don't have some unusual method requiring a third hand to take apart. There isn't a "new version" every 6-12 months. They aren't particularly hard to find(although mags were for a bit every now and then).
                Exactly! Too bad 10 rd mag availability is spotty.
                You can give peace a chance...

                We'll cover you if it doesn't work out...

                Comment

                • #9
                  Tarasdad
                  Member
                  • Apr 2014
                  • 292

                  Darn it, another rifle to add to my want list.
                  Tarasdad
                  NRA Endowment Life Member
                  TSRA Life Member

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    SURVIVOR619
                    Veteran Member
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 3629

                    Originally posted by Merc1138
                    Well, if you think about it for a moment, there isn't much to say about them.

                    They work. They're compatible with a lot of accessories that don't require special fitting. They don't have some unusual method requiring a third hand to take apart. There isn't a "new version" every 6-12 months. They aren't particularly hard to find(although mags were for a bit every now and then).
                    Keen points, although to clarify the intent behind my comment, when I scrolled the rimfire threads they are riddled with 10-22 threads. Not until your post am I realizing the likely reasons why.
                    Only the wise will understand and survive...
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Mud Eagle
                      Member
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 325

                      Like others, before the 22LR drought I used to shoot my 15-22 every time I went to the range.

                      Now, not so much unfortunately. Once 22 is more available again, it will be back in the mix.

                      Anyone making aluminum uppers for 'em yet?

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        SURVIVOR619
                        Veteran Member
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 3629

                        Originally posted by Mud Eagle
                        Like others, before the 22LR drought I used to shoot my 15-22 every time I went to the range.
                        Undoubtedly one of my most enjoyable rifles...
                        Only the wise will understand and survive...
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          MaHoTex
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Jul 2010
                          • 5002

                          Originally posted by Bobby Ricigliano
                          Here is mine. I love it.
                          HaHa, is there a rifle that you do not own?

                          BTW, I still want one of those M1's you got.
                          NRA Life Member

                          sigpic

                          Mr. President, I can't take any more winning! Make it stop Mr. President. The winning is YUGGEEEE!

                          "If you've got a problem with the US, you better make sure it's not a military problem." SSgt Leslie Edwards

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            trigger945
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 5795

                            Wow nice!

                            I need that tool! But I am in LA
                            One Way to Post Pics ********** How to Submit an iTrader Rating That Counts ********** Brass for Sale

                            AR's for Sale ********** Ammo for Sale ********** Accessories/Parts for Sale ********** Handguns for Sale

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Chameleon Loco
                              Senior Member
                              • Apr 2012
                              • 2187

                              Its a great rifle I got my dad to buy one after he rented one at a local shooting range. I used to take it to the range alot when I would take new shooters. Never had a problem with it no matter what kind of ammo .22lr I put threw it. I havent took it out in a while ever since cheap .22lr became not worth my time to try and find.
                              Want to Buy: Ruger PC9 Magazine Buttstock Pouch

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1