Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Not many 15-22 threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Lovesick Warrior
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2011
    • 98

    Agreed. It is so much fun to shoot, just more expensive to feed now.

    Comment

    • #17
      rm1911
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2013
      • 4073



      It's the most awesome 22 on the market. Wish he'd let me shoot it more
      NRA Life Member since 1990

      They're not liberals, they're leftists. Please don't use the former for the latter. Liberals are Locke, Jefferson, Burke, Hayek. Leftists are progressives, Prussian state-socialists, fascists. Liberals stand against the state and unequivocally support liberty. Leftists support state tyranny.

      Comment

      • #18
        SURVIVOR619
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2011
        • 3629

        Cool pic rm1911!
        Only the wise will understand and survive...
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #19
          Intimid8tor
          Calguns Addict
          • Apr 2007
          • 6607

          Originally posted by Merc1138
          Well, if you think about it for a moment, there isn't much to say about them.

          They work. They're compatible with a lot of accessories that don't require special fitting. They don't have some unusual method requiring a third hand to take apart. There isn't a "new version" every 6-12 months. They aren't particularly hard to find(although mags were for a bit every now and then).
          And that's why there's nothing to talk about. The best execution of a 22lr AR for 99% of the people out there.
          Starve the beast, move to a free state.

          Bwiese: "You are making the assumption the law is reasonable/has rationale."

          Comment

          • #20
            Javi
            Veteran Member
            • Dec 2010
            • 4540

            Dang, I forgot I was thinking about changing the hand guard on mine. Mine has been stock for 3 years since I bought it. Also forgot I should buy that barrel nut tool. I haven't visited S&W 15-22 forum in quite some time.
            Originally posted by d4v0s
            My girlfriend and i used froglube last night in a pinch and it works great.
            R.I.P. Thomas C.

            Comment

            • #21
              SilentPea
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2010
              • 528

              you shouldn't have to buy one. Check the garage to see if you have an appropriate piece of PVC pipe floating around. DIY barrel nut tool

              Comment

              • #22
                SURVIVOR619
                Veteran Member
                • Aug 2011
                • 3629

                Originally posted by SilentPea
                you shouldn't have to buy one. Check the garage to see if you have an appropriate piece of PVC pipe floating around. DIY barrel nut tool
                My barrel nut was on far too tight for the pvc. Had to lock the barrel in vice and my barrel nut took noticeable force to loosen. I've read about some barrel nuts that were not tight at all and the pvc worked just fine. Wish mine was that way - would've saved $20...
                Only the wise will understand and survive...
                sigpic

                Comment

                • #23
                  glock_this
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 8225

                  Its my favorite rifle to shoot:



                  And I recently did this

                  10 +1 in the chamber

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Javi
                    Veteran Member
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 4540

                    Originally posted by SilentPea
                    you shouldn't have to buy one. Check the garage to see if you have an appropriate piece of PVC pipe floating around. DIY barrel nut tool
                    Although I haven't posted over there in years, I have to support the guy that came up with it I learned a lot about this rifle from that forum.
                    Originally posted by d4v0s
                    My girlfriend and i used froglube last night in a pinch and it works great.
                    R.I.P. Thomas C.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      SURVIVOR619
                      Veteran Member
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 3629

                      Originally posted by glock_this
                      Nice looking charger!
                      Only the wise will understand and survive...
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        BEE
                        Veteran Member
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 2901

                        Looks awesome! Makes me miss mine

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1