Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Addicted to CZ

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61
    Whiterabbit
    Calguns Addict
    • Oct 2010
    • 7599

    Originally posted by ham
    i love my two cz's 452 trainer & 527 carbine 762x39. also started a layaway on the 527FS in 223
    I insist you PM me in a couple months and tell me how you like the FS vs the carbine. However long it takes to get a few hundred rounds under your belt and a keen sense of the differences in the two 527's.

    Comment

    • #62
      AceGirlsHusband
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2013
      • 2651

      Originally posted by Dattebayo
      I shoot bulk ammo as with my particular rifle, at 25 yards, it doesn't make a huge difference in using bulk or match ammo. I have tested Remington Golden Bullets side by side with Federal Match and the consistency is better with the Federal Match, with less fliers, but for practicing purposes, I found an average of 1/8 fliers with the GB in my rifle - which is adequate for my purposes.
      Very nice free-hand groups Dattebayo. When it comes down to the meat and metal, in the end it is the shooter who prints the card. If I tried to make such a group with any of my Anschutz, using Golden Bullets, it would look like a .410 shotgun competition!!! The Annies are VERY picky about ammo. Your CZ chamber can digest just about anything.

      Comment

      • #63
        LastDrift
        Member
        • Nov 2013
        • 265

        Hahahaha.........
        __________________
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #64
          joe47
          Member
          • Aug 2013
          • 475

          If the looks of a CZ is not enough of a selling point the accuracy should finish the deal. The inner circle on these targets is the size of a dime.

          [IMG][/IMG]

          Comment

          • #65
            lapua
            Member
            • Sep 2014
            • 287

            Nice shooting. What model and ammo are you using?
            NRA life time member

            Comment

            • #66
              joe47
              Member
              • Aug 2013
              • 475

              455 Varmint, SK Standard +.
              Last edited by joe47; 10-05-2014, 3:16 AM.

              Comment

              • #67
                deviusdragger
                Member
                • Jul 2014
                • 311

                Excuse my lack of knowledge, but would a klinsky stock fit the CZ 455 american combo?

                Comment

                • #68
                  1988
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2009
                  • 2491

                  Originally posted by deviusdragger
                  Excuse my lack of knowledge, but would a klinsky stock fit the CZ 455 american combo?
                  Klinsky, grips for your weapon, grips, weapon, CZ, cz, výroba, pažby, pažba, pazby, pazba, Proseč, puška, pistole, revolver, revolvers, pistols, rifles


                  The website has listings for several models. I could be wrong, but looking at the pictures, it seems the stock is free-floating the barrel. That'd make it fit any CZ factory barrel.

                  I hope owners of these stocks can confirm.
                  OPEN LISTINGS:
                  - Noveske 300 BLK and CZ455 17HMR Barrels, Saiga 12 mags
                  - Ammo: 38spl, 357mag, Slugs, Buckshots, Gameshots

                  Comment

                  • #69
                    1988
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 2491

                    [QUOTE=joe47;14918029]If the looks of a CZ is not enough of a selling point the accuracy should finish the deal. The inner circle on these targets is the size of a dime.

                    Nice punched holes !!!

                    What's the target distance ?
                    OPEN LISTINGS:
                    - Noveske 300 BLK and CZ455 17HMR Barrels, Saiga 12 mags
                    - Ammo: 38spl, 357mag, Slugs, Buckshots, Gameshots

                    Comment

                    • #70
                      deviusdragger
                      Member
                      • Jul 2014
                      • 311

                      I'm definitely thinking of picking up the American combo. It sure would be awesome if I could get that klinsky stock to go with it.

                      Comment

                      • #71
                        joe47
                        Member
                        • Aug 2013
                        • 475

                        [QUOTE=1988;15033274]
                        Originally posted by joe47
                        If the looks of a CZ is not enough of a selling point the accuracy should finish the deal. The inner circle on these targets is the size of a dime.

                        Nice punched holes !!!

                        What's the target distance ?
                        Top of the target: CZ 455 (Varmint), 50 yds, SK Std Plus.

                        Comment

                        • #72
                          lapua
                          Member
                          • Sep 2014
                          • 287

                          I have a CZ 452 military training, it has one additional screw under the barrel. Would the stock listed here fit?

                          Klinsky, grips for your weapon, grips, weapon, CZ, cz, výroba, pažby, pažba, pazby, pazba, Proseč, puška, pistole, revolver, revolvers, pistols, rifles
                          NRA life time member

                          Comment

                          • #73
                            1988
                            Senior Member
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 2491

                            Originally posted by lapua
                            I have a CZ 452 military training, it has one additional screw under the barrel. Would the stock listed here fit?

                            http://www.klinsky.cz/stranky/30142_2.php
                            No need for the barrel screw if you want to free-float the barrel.
                            OPEN LISTINGS:
                            - Noveske 300 BLK and CZ455 17HMR Barrels, Saiga 12 mags
                            - Ammo: 38spl, 357mag, Slugs, Buckshots, Gameshots

                            Comment

                            • #74
                              lapua
                              Member
                              • Sep 2014
                              • 287

                              Originally posted by 1988
                              No need for the barrel screw if you want to free-float the barrel.
                              That's good to know. Without the barrel tension screw, can CZ 452 and CZ 453 use the same stock?

                              I have both
                              NRA life time member

                              Comment

                              • #75
                                1988
                                Senior Member
                                • Aug 2009
                                • 2491

                                Originally posted by lapua
                                That's good to know. Without the barrel tension screw, can CZ 452 and CZ 453 use the same stock?

                                I have both
                                I use my CZ Lux without barrel screw on Boydt stock, but I don't have a 'ski to verify inlet fit for you.
                                OPEN LISTINGS:
                                - Noveske 300 BLK and CZ455 17HMR Barrels, Saiga 12 mags
                                - Ammo: 38spl, 357mag, Slugs, Buckshots, Gameshots

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1