Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Addicted to CZ
Collapse
X
-
-
Very nice free-hand groups Dattebayo. When it comes down to the meat and metal, in the end it is the shooter who prints the card. If I tried to make such a group with any of my Anschutz, using Golden Bullets, it would look like a .410 shotgun competition!!! The Annies are VERY picky about ammo. Your CZ chamber can digest just about anything.I shoot bulk ammo as with my particular rifle, at 25 yards, it doesn't make a huge difference in using bulk or match ammo. I have tested Remington Golden Bullets side by side with Federal Match and the consistency is better with the Federal Match, with less fliers, but for practicing purposes, I found an average of 1/8 fliers with the GB in my rifle - which is adequate for my purposes.
Comment
-
Excuse my lack of knowledge, but would a klinsky stock fit the CZ 455 american combo?Comment
-
Klinsky, grips for your weapon, grips, weapon, CZ, cz, výroba, pažby, pažba, pazby, pazba, Proseč, puška, pistole, revolver, revolvers, pistols, rifles
The website has listings for several models. I could be wrong, but looking at the pictures, it seems the stock is free-floating the barrel. That'd make it fit any CZ factory barrel.
I hope owners of these stocks can confirm.Comment
-
[QUOTE=joe47;14918029]If the looks of a CZ is not enough of a selling point the accuracy should finish the deal. The inner circle on these targets is the size of a dime.
Nice punched holes !!!
What's the target distance ?Comment
-
I'm definitely thinking of picking up the American combo. It sure would be awesome if I could get that klinsky stock to go with it.Comment
-
[QUOTE=1988;15033274]Top of the target: CZ 455 (Varmint), 50 yds, SK Std Plus.Comment
-
No need for the barrel screw if you want to free-float the barrel.I have a CZ 452 military training, it has one additional screw under the barrel. Would the stock listed here fit?
http://www.klinsky.cz/stranky/30142_2.phpComment
-
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,808
Posts: 25,151,835
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16568 users online. 32 members and 16536 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

[/IMG]
Comment