Yeah I see both too
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
karma ?
The blessings I experience every day are far better than the wrath I deserve.
Thankfully, there is no such thing as karma.
Proof being that if it did exist we would all most assuredly be dead
sigpic NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBERComment
-
-
-
-
-
I see it in Chrome incognito. $5 more than the Federal 525 box for 30 more rounds of my least favorite ammo. Passing--But there's the Win bulk yer looking for.
Dang Midway--They have a sale on the Volquartsen sear and trigger I've had it my cart, and I got that $10 discount code a few days ago. I was all hopped up to buy, then find out the code won't work on sale items. The sale prices only total about $6 off. Shoulda bought before the sale.Last edited by shakyshoot; 04-04-2014, 10:00 AM.Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,418
Posts: 25,147,687
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18951 users online. 137 members and 18814 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment