Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
'Cause...
lately I haven't had the time to spoonfeed a link(marked) for them ...

God Bless and Stay Safe,
___________________LH out...Comment
-
Well I guess I'll have to move to the back of the class with the other Dumbies
---I can't get any of mine to work---Thought I had it for sure yesterday but today no workie---Much appreciated if someone can help via pm---Thanks
HappyAs For Me And My House We Shall Serve The LordComment
-
Search can be disabled for non-registered lurkers if the powers-at-be choose to do so, assuming it's not already. That makes it very hard to find the old posts with links that still work.1-20-17Comment
-
dang! had a blazer for 15 seconds. i have some other brass to take me to free shipping too! the horror.Comment
-
interesting idea... but what about those other cg guys that stumble across this site just like most of us? we could post what we are doing in the clear and then members could find it if they want to... maybe an edit to a post on about page 200 or so, that way if they are putting in the effort to find the info they can? just an idea...So I have an idea: Lets hijack a dead religion thread over in off topic. Preferably one with a lot of pages already so most people don't notice the new activity. We'll start posting links over there, get all the members in here in the know, then we will each delete our own posts in this thread to cover our trails. I'm half kidding, but I think it would work to keep the facebookers out.Comment
-
Smith & Wesson Forum
Comment
-
Then jdben92883 is right. If this thread has gone from "post ammo finds here" to "don't post links to your ammo finds; just talk about them," then this thread needs a new name. Or a new thread.Anchors Aweigh
sigpicComment
-
Try this...
Actually it looks a little better w/out the print as such.
God Bless and Stay Safe,
___________________LH out..Comment
-
Correct, most of the people who posted links have removed them, or left them if they were old enough to not work. With the trouble yesterday caused... those of us who have been on this thread for months, or longer, will most likely be suspicious of the newbies. (Thats my guess at least.)
Whether PM's start flying to help out causes, is different.Comment
-
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,430
Posts: 25,147,777
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19020 users online. 112 members and 18908 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment