Hopefully they will fill my bucket BO's
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
As bitter as I am right now that I missed the Golden Shower Buckets I cannot help but laugh since I am whining and crying about worst 22 ammo in existence, at least per most of the fine folk in this thread.Comment
-
.
Facts are to liberals as kryptonite is to Superman.
...
Feed a man a fish, he eats for a day (Democrat).
Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime (Republican).Comment
-
1-20-17Comment
-
By my calculation it was 7 min from the time of the first post about "buckets are up" to the time I got them.
I grabbed one, then came here immediately (9 min afer original post)and made a quick post,
then immediately hit the link again and they were gone.
I dont think the backdoor is much of a secret any more.Last edited by Shorthair; 03-03-2014, 10:03 AM.karma ?
The blessings I experience every day are far better than the wrath I deserve.
Thankfully, there is no such thing as karma.
Proof being that if it did exist we would all most assuredly be dead
sigpic NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBERComment
-
There is a link going around a Facebook group with thousands of members. I seen them saying they ordered 5,000 Blazers and were complaining they were being canceled.By my calculation it was 7 min from the time of the first post about "buckets are up" to the time I got them.
I grabbed one then came here immediately (9 min afer original post)and made a quick post,
then immediately hit the link again and they were gone.
I dont think the backdoor is much of a secret any more.
That explains why Blazers kept coming back and why Buckets went so fast.
I mean, I bet 50 of them ordered 10 buckets!Last edited by Yankee495; 03-03-2014, 10:09 AM.Comment
-
Ok so during our down time someone please tell me how the item numbers that have a variety of options work in the cart. As example, item 212176 is a Remington TB 500 in one cart and Remington HV 100 in another cart. So if the HV is hitting, but I use the cart with the TB will I capture the HV? What if they happen to have both of them at the same time? Thanks.Comment
-
Here is where I posted the conversation from the Facebook group.
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,412
Posts: 25,147,537
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23300 users online. 63 members and 23237 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment