Got another blazer brick! Ar tactical says back order til the 25th or something like that. Will they ship together or seperate
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
I have 2 arriving today, 1 from Tuesday, 1 from Wednesday.
I have 2 in process from last week, 1 from Wednesday, 1 from Thursday.
I say don't hesitate to order more (max 1 of each item per day).
An order a day shouldn't raise any flags on items that have a 1 per day limit.
I think everybody is getting a little paranoid with all the in-process orders dangling in the order history.
Customer Service is obviously unaware of the back door stuff but I believe somewhere at Cabelas they must know whats going on.
They are obviously moving a lot of ammo out the door that is never hitting the online store front page.
At the end of the day, if you are adhering to the 1 per day limit I would say keep lining up the ducks.
I plan to.
My 2 cents.Last edited by Shorthair; 02-10-2014, 8:15 AM.karma ?
The blessings I experience every day are far better than the wrath I deserve.
Thankfully, there is no such thing as karma.
Proof being that if it did exist we would all most assuredly be dead
sigpic NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBERComment
-
Comment
-
I have them in my cart but can't justify "checkout". I have enough ammo. All I want now is CCI Standard Velocity, Federal Champion 525 and 325 Auto Match and Fresh Fire Cans. I am now an officially Ammo Snob.Glock 27, Sig Sauer P226, Glock 27Comment
-
I just jot a Blazer and M22 ordered
Comment
-
Same here but I'm not an ammo snob.
I'm a price snob.
Hoping to see some Fed bricks and other copper plate (non-LRN) in 500+ packages, available together the next couple of days.
Staying away from the Win. M-22.
If I didnt already have some other suff on the way I wouldn't be so picky.
I run into disappointed guys at Walmart all the time that would give their right arm for what we are fortunate enough to get here lately.Last edited by Shorthair; 02-10-2014, 8:29 AM.karma ?
The blessings I experience every day are far better than the wrath I deserve.
Thankfully, there is no such thing as karma.
Proof being that if it did exist we would all most assuredly be dead
sigpic NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBERComment
-
m-22 1000rd
winchester100rd
mini mags 50rdComment
-
M22 is up on Cabelas
Damn, you guys are quicksigpicThe right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. The original common sense gun law...Comment
-
Thanks a bunch man! I just came back from Walmart because it showed they were supposed to have some 22 but it wasn't offloaded from the truck yet. Now I don't have to worry about coming back in Tuesday morning to wait in line (most likely) to try for some.Mini Mags, Blazers, Norma, and CCI Tacticals are all up.
http://www.cabelas.com/checkout/retr...26705c4f83b469Comment
-
When I check my order history on Cabelas, both the M22s and the Blazers say "Backordered" =( I have not ordered any .22LR from Cabelas in a while.Comment
-
In on an order too. Good price...5.7 per round including shipping. Imma stop checking this thread...my wallet is hurting
Comment
-
Remember guys, if you check your order history right after you place your order, it will usually say BO. Give it a few minutes, like a half hour, then check it. I have place hundreds of orders and it's very rare to have an order go into BO right when you order it. Cabelas does NOT like to have BO's. It takes a few minutes for the order to be processed. They usually assign a BO notation while it's being processed. Don't ask me why. Check it a little later on. Hopefully it will say "in stock". Later on, a few days from now, it might go into BO as they didn't shut it down fast enough, or you were a bad boy and ordered more than you should have.
Actually Sue's Husband
Comment
-
Appreciate the input.Remember guys, if you check your order history right after you place your order, it will usually say BO. Give it a few minutes, like a half hour, then check it. I have place hundreds of orders and it's very rare to have an order go into BO right when you order it. Cabelas does NOT like to have BO's. It takes a few minutes for the order to be processed. They usually assign a BO notation while it's being processed. Don't ask me why. Check it a little later on. Hopefully it will say "in stock". Later on, a few days from now, it might go into BO as they didn't shut it down fast enough, or you were a bad boy and ordered more than you should have.
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,746
Posts: 25,151,137
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19159 users online. 148 members and 19011 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment