Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
This link adds 13 items to your card and is what caused my order to get cancelled. I had already added a bucket o' bullets to my cart when I checked this link thinking it was just going to show what was available. Instead it added all the items to my cart causing a double order of the bucket o' bullets. I removed all the items except the bucket since it only showed a quantity of 1. I then finished the check out process and nothing strange was flagged. After I was done and refreshed the page, it still showed 1 bucket in my shopping cart. Even though I deleted it, it must have been enough to violate Cabela's rule and get my order cancelled.Comment
-
-
-
Ive got Federal American Eagle and Champion and few others that arent plated and never noticed anything worse than normal. Am I just lucky, ive shot thousands and they act like the plated stuff. HmmmComment
-
-
This link adds 13 items to your card and is what caused my order to get cancelled. I had already added a bucket o' bullets to my cart when I checked this link thinking it was just going to show what was available. Instead it added all the items to my cart causing a double order of the bucket o' bullets. I removed all the items except the bucket since it only showed a quantity of 1. I then finished the check out process and nothing strange was flagged. After I was done and refreshed the page, it still showed 1 bucket in my shopping cart. Even though I deleted it, it must have been enough to violate Cabela's rule and get my order cancelled.
Same here. I also get 13 items in my cart. I tried deleting each one and they reappeared. Deleted the browser's cache and Cabela's cookies, log back on and 13 items back in my cart. Doesn't matter if I log in with a PC, laptop or tablet..
Facts are to liberals as kryptonite is to Superman.
...
Feed a man a fish, he eats for a day (Democrat).
Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime (Republican).Comment
-
If you just check out, it will remove the items that aren't in stock. I do this in a different browser to find out which are in stock, the cut and paste the URL into my main browser.
Comment
-
God, Guns, Guts, and Sea lions.Comment
-
-
Remington Thunderbolt bullets 21.99
Use the following link, then hit CHECKOUT, it should leave you with only the TB's in your cart
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,882
Posts: 25,152,765
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 31910 users online. 114 members and 31796 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment