Wow that's good stuff for 4 different quality ammo at less than 6 cents shipped
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Man, Everytime I click on a link in this thread it shows out of stock.
Comment
-
-
-
A couple of weeks ago I ordered two 500 round packs of .22 ammo that I saw about here.
I just received an email from Palmetto State Armory saying they cannot ship my order.I assume it's because I live in Sacramento. Not the city but the county.
What really p#$%ed me off is they said their charging me a 5% handling charge after keeping my money for two weeks.
I will not do business with PSA again.
Sorry about the rant
MarkComment
-
Midway- Super X lead free in stock
Comment
-
Patience. It's actually better now. Sometimes the finds last for hours. A few months ago a lot of stuff went OOS in less than 5 mins. Tuesday's, Wednesdays, and Thursdays were pretty much the days when Cabelas, Gander Mountain, and Midway seem to release most of their stock, so maybe be a little more vigilant on those days. Good luck and happy ammo hunting.Comment
-
Wow. They won't ship what you paid for, then keep 5% of your money??? That is messed up. Noted......will never do business with PSA!A couple of weeks ago I ordered two 500 round packs of .22 ammo that I saw about here.
I just received an email from Palmetto State Armory saying they cannot ship my order.I assume it's because I live in Sacramento. Not the city but the county.
What really p#$%ed me off is they said their charging me a 5% handling charge after keeping my money for two weeks.
I will not do business with PSA again.
Sorry about the rant
Mark"Bye Felicia!" - Said by me, as I looked at Kalfornia in my rearview for the last time, 9/22/17.
NRA member
My experience is from the '80's and '90's, when mullets ruled the world!
If azzholes could fly, this place would be an airport!
I support gun control.....if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it!
You go ahead and give peace a chance. I'll cover you if it doesn't work out!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,599
Posts: 25,149,632
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 22545 users online. 122 members and 22423 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment