Wow so I signed up for the auto alerts at midway....not sure how fast those emails go out, but as soon as I saw the email that they had Fiocchi 22 1500 rounds in a can in stock, I went to the site and they were immediately out of stock.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
I got the midway notice at 3:26 and opened it at 3:40 and they were OOS. Checked Gunbot and they have been up for four hours already, just didn't see them listed. Here is the link if they come back up.
Comment
-
-
-
I WANT THAT! Hope it comes around again....I got the midway notice at 3:26 and opened it at 3:40 and they were OOS. Checked Gunbot and they have been up for four hours already, just didn't see them listed. Here is the link if they come back up.
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/319...-_-ProductLinkComment
-
-
the two orders of auto-match scored last week (thanks ammo find thread) were delivered today. there was a special find in one box-
sour apple flavor extra strength 5 Hour energy in a camo wrapper! that should bring the price per round to under $.05MAGAComment
-
Haha same here. I thought it was a nice little surprise. Helped offset the shipping
Comment
-
CCI AR Tactical at Gander $24.99 Limit 10
Now OOS, but it may pop up again soon!
It was available for 20 minutes.
AVAILABLE AGAIN NOW! 9:06PM
OOS 9:12PM
Last edited by blk95ss; 11-04-2013, 9:12 PM.==================================================
Help those who help themselves. Avoid a sense of entitlement.
==================================================
NRA Life Member
==================================================Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,575
Posts: 25,149,408
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 33948 users online. 37 members and 33911 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment