Cabelas just accepted my order for the federal 2100's with a delivery date of 10/8/2013. Must still be in stock.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
I have high hopes since I got an order in earlier today...but if you go the Cabelas.com and search for the item # (IK - 218025) it shows unavailable. Got my fingers crossed.....Comment
-
ahhh... like waking up Xmas morning and looking under the tree.
They come with 4 bricks per ammo can. I consolidated and put 6 bricks in per can. Will likely empty the 6 in to 1 can so I can use the other two cans for my other ammo
Last edited by indetrucks; 10-29-2013, 3:27 PM.Comment
-
-
☀
As in a ruin where violets grow
In moss covered fields
On cold marble stone
Love sometimes steals into a heart...
☾Comment
-
Showing OOS now on Fed cans."I don't work for you!" - Joe Biden
LGBFJB
"Slavery is the most profitable business in human history. This explains why your current overseers across the world want a GREAT RESET. ?You will own nothing' conversely means 'they will own everything, including you.? -Jason PowersComment
-
Still let's me go through when I use link
Someone posted this link above (thanks!!) so just keep trying it
http://www.cabelas.com/checkout/retr...12&WT.tsrc=AFFComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,534
Posts: 25,148,730
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19957 users online. 121 members and 19836 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment