Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
I have to hold off on immediate rimfire ammo purchases. I just bought a JD .308 matched set for about $650ish. Killed my budget for a few months. Then I have to buy a part a month, so I figure I have about 12-18 months of setting aside a C note each month and then trying to find the rare parts to finish the build.
Calguns Contributor
NRA Benefactor Member
CRPA Member
San Diego County Gun Owners Patriot Member
What have you done for 2A lately?

Comment
-
17 HMR $13 / 50rds limit 10. http://www.midwayusa.com/product/748...-max-box-of-50
Hornady 17HMR. $13.99/50rds
Limit 1, so maybe if you already had an order? CCI Stinger or Segmented HP $6.99-7.99/50 pks.
You guys sure are making it hard to avoid duplicate posts. Lots of excess what shipped, inventory level BS and now posting of non-rimfire calibers.Last edited by 1022sAreFun; 09-26-2013, 5:35 AM.Comment
-
Remington subsonics 38gr hp boxes of 50
Comment
-
My cc was charged last night but no info on my can of 22lr from cabelas. I am asumming it's shipping since I was charged alreadyComment
-
-
CCI at Cabelas for $8.50/100 limit of 1 though
Comment
-
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,905
Posts: 25,152,978
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20565 users online. 45 members and 20520 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment