Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
When you say "they" are you talking about Gander or my bank?
Anytime I have tried it lets you add 10... others will have to advise whether the limit is higher. I don't even have ten total delivered. A lowly 7 here... and an odd number at that. My budget allows for some cool stuff, but not ten buckets at a time.
For anyone grabbing ten... Congrats on the awesome score! Now you saved that $9 fee you know you would be paying again soon.Last edited by crufflers; 09-11-2013, 3:46 PM.Comment
-
From what extremely said they probably will. Their website, tracking and ordering system isn't very sophisticated.Absolutely! No complaints on my end. I mean, where else can you get 14,000 rounds of .22lr without having to wake up at the crack of down and scavenge around at Walmarts?! Sounds like a winner to me!
Thank you to all of those who have made it all possible by sharing with others your findings!
I've been able to order 2 at a time for the buckets. One time they sent one bucket and backordered the 2nd bucket.
I don't try to order more because I dont want a big freakin crate waiting at my front door tempting someone to steal it since Fed-ex drops packages of at random times in my area. If they sent via UPS I'd probably try ordering more since UPS always rings my doorbell at 5:45PM give or take 5 mins consistantly every time I have a package delivered by them.Comment
-
My neighborhood and porch are pretty safe and secure/concealed. I'm more concerned about what happens when I get asked what's in the huge heavy box that looks and feels like more F#$%@#$ ammo. The back order story can only be used a few times.From what extremely said they probably will. Their website, tracking and ordering system isn't very sophisticated.
I've been able to order 2 at a time for the buckets. One time they sent one bucket and backordered the 2nd bucket.
I don't try to order more because I dont want a big freakin crate waiting at my front door tempting someone to steal it since Fed-ex drops packages of at random times in my area. If they sent via UPS I'd probably try ordering more since UPS always rings my doorbell at 5:45PM give or take 5 mins consistantly every time I have a package delivered by them.Comment
-
My order from Friday 9/6/13 that got backordered left the waypoint of Kernersville, NC at 8:12AM this morning. ETA home is Friday 9/13/13
It shows weight at 22lbs so it looks like there are 2 buckets in that one package.Comment
-
You're lucky...my neighborhood UPS store has a big sign on the front desk stating that they don't ship/receive gun parts or ammo.Originally posted by decepticon6551I've had different encounters at my UPS Store.
One lady said it sounded like spray-paint, I told her "it does sorta sound like that". Another woman said it felt like bricks, I replied "there actually are bricks in there".

Another time there was a guy working there with a big smile on his face. He told me "Looks like someone is going to have a fun weekend", while he was grinning ear to ear. He followed up with, "I'm pro man, when I felt how heavy that Cabela's box was, it made me jealous. Have a good one."

- DavidComment
-
-
That's why I have everything delivered to the office.From what extremely said they probably will. Their website, tracking and ordering system isn't very sophisticated.
I've been able to order 2 at a time for the buckets. One time they sent one bucket and backordered the 2nd bucket.
I don't try to order more because I dont want a big freakin crate waiting at my front door tempting someone to steal it since Fed-ex drops packages of at random times in my area. If they sent via UPS I'd probably try ordering more since UPS always rings my doorbell at 5:45PM give or take 5 mins consistantly every time I have a package delivered by them.
Comment
-
FedEx let's you have packages re-routed to a retail location...just saying.From what extremely said they probably will. Their website, tracking and ordering system isn't very sophisticated.
I've been able to order 2 at a time for the buckets. One time they sent one bucket and backordered the 2nd bucket.
I don't try to order more because I dont want a big freakin crate waiting at my front door tempting someone to steal it since Fed-ex drops packages of at random times in my area. If they sent via UPS I'd probably try ordering more since UPS always rings my doorbell at 5:45PM give or take 5 mins consistantly every time I have a package delivered by them.Comment
-
Yep...I've done that on 2 bucket orders and a 3k order of minimags, or if there is a high value item I don't want sitting at my front door, but I don't really want to be at Fed-ex once or twice every single week picking up a package with an ORM-D cartridges, small arms sticker on it.
Comment
-
The way it's been going this month with gander orders, I'm on the no-fly list for sure....Yep...I've done that on 2 bucket orders and a 3k order of minimags, or if there is a high value item I don't want sitting at my front door, but I don't really want to be at Fed-ex once or twice every single week picking up a package with an ORM-D cartridges, small arms sticker on it.
Even my kids are looking at me weird.
Didn't see them posted..
Federal HV match 50/bx 4.99
Last edited by covingtonhouse; 09-11-2013, 6:11 PM."I don't work for you!" - Joe Biden
LGBFJB
"Slavery is the most profitable business in human history. This explains why your current overseers across the world want a GREAT RESET. ?You will own nothing' conversely means 'they will own everything, including you.? -Jason PowersComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,751
Posts: 25,151,243
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14527 users online. 37 members and 14490 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment