Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
West Covina Walmart has:
15 Fed 325 packs $18.97
11 GB 225 packs $10.27
2 win 333 packs $15.17Last edited by BP22; 09-11-2013, 9:16 AM.BP22: App Delivered: 5/5/21; Check Cashed: 6/11/21; Called for Interview: 9/8/21; Interview: 9/24/21 (Monterey Park); Livescan Submitted: 9/24/21; DOJ/FBI Completed: 9/24/21; Firearms Completed: 9/25/21; Call for Training: 1/12/22; Training: 1/30/22 Submitted: 2/18/22; LASD Email Confirmation: 2/21/22; Picked up Permit: 3/9/22; GC: Yellow/Light Red (Business Owner)
Mrs. BP22: App Delivered: 7/11/22Comment
-
I wrote them off when they were hocking used, dirty, and worn USGI 30 round mags for $130 each.Thought you guys would get a laugh out of this one, was checking gunbot and CTD has CCI AR Tactical 375 round boxes $99.59 each!! This confirms the fact I am never ordering a thing from these jokers again, and I hope none of your fellows are either!
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/AMM-0763Comment
-
Yeah that sucks... you can bring it down with some CCI SV if you really have .098 cents per round burning a hole in your pocket.
500 round CCI SV @ 3.25 per 50
500 rounds CCI Mini-mags @ $8.94 per 100
$21 shipping
----------------------------------------
$98Comment
-
OOS,keeping debit card ready,sometimes they come back in stock for a short time after sold out.Comment
-
Wallyworld stephenson ranch 3 box limit for cci at 3.50 box. Bought 3 at 9.50am and the girl went on break and the next sales person sold me the remaining 7 on shelf.Comment
-
-
-
Buckets back at Gander!==================================================
Help those who help themselves. Avoid a sense of entitlement.
==================================================
NRA Life Member
==================================================Comment
-
I must of missed the buckets, or they may have appeared as I was ordering the mini mags.
Either way I'm happy with my 1000 rounds for $84.
Good luck.Originally posted by FrozenguyOk Karen, it's Friday. Look forward to your weekend and relax!

Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,416
Posts: 25,147,662
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19667 users online. 141 members and 19526 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment