Thanks, can't buy that Winchester box online
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Last edited by Psykoasn; 07-09-2013, 9:47 AM.Comment
-
demo site.Originally posted by kayaker55CCI Mini Mags available. 1600 rounds in ammo can. $ 107.99
http://demo-acu.gundealersusa.com/in...roduct_id=2901Comment
-
Did you order any? That link takes you to a "TEST site".Originally posted by kayaker55CCI Mini Mags available. 1600 rounds in ammo can. $ 107.99
http://demo-acu.gundealersusa.com/in...roduct_id=2901
Comment
-
Love the classic filler text on their about page though. http://demo-acu.gundealersusa.com/in...formation_id=4
Anyway, if you try to add to cart (just for fun) it says
This is a demonstration website for business owners in the hunting and outdoor industries who may be interested in having their own e-commerce websites. For more information on having your own e-commerce website, please visit our main website at http://www.gundealersusa.com.
If you wish to place an order for a product found on this site, please visit
or
This is only a demo site, you cannot complete your order on this website.Comment
-
NRA Range Safety Officer pistol and reloading instructor
https://www.facebook.com/pages/HL-Se...=photos_streamComment
-
sold out
I mainly shoot .22lr, 9mm,45 acp, 357 & 38, 12G, 7.62x39, .308, .223/556, 7.62x54r, 300 win mag, 8x57God Bless USAComment
-
OOS (of course) but would that 1135fps be "Standard Velocity" all of my 22lr supplies start at 1230 up to 1280fps.Comment
-
I ordered twice... but not really by choice. I forgot to get some scope caps I needed and ordered again, adding another 555 brick to the second order only added $3 shipping so I did it.
Both orders already shipped - but I have been told that in cases like these orders might be cancelled. Mine wasn't.Comment
-
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/271...es-of-50Aguila High Velocity Ammunition 22 Short 29 Grain Plated Lead Round Nose Box of 500 (10 Boxes of 50)
Nice customer review from Armando...
Last edited by 1022sAreFun; 07-10-2013, 2:56 AM.Comment
-
Midway more Aguila.
Subsonic 33.99 http://www.midwayusa.com/product/163...10-boxes-of-50
Hyper Velocity 59.99 http://www.midwayusa.com/product/110...10-boxes-of-50Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,443
Posts: 25,147,855
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20392 users online. 140 members and 20252 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment