Jus got mine ordered. I think I ordered some 223 the other day and thought I got it this morning I received an email saying to bad do sad we done something we didn't have your order is cancelled.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
BP22: App Delivered: 5/5/21; Check Cashed: 6/11/21; Called for Interview: 9/8/21; Interview: 9/24/21 (Monterey Park); Livescan Submitted: 9/24/21; DOJ/FBI Completed: 9/24/21; Firearms Completed: 9/25/21; Call for Training: 1/12/22; Training: 1/30/22 Submitted: 2/18/22; LASD Email Confirmation: 2/21/22; Picked up Permit: 3/9/22; GC: Yellow/Light Red (Business Owner)
Mrs. BP22: App Delivered: 7/11/22Comment
-
Comment
-
Got mine in...sweet!Comment
-
Got my order in a min ago. Still more in stock. Limit one per order.Comment
-
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,355
Posts: 25,147,133
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 28903 users online. 131 members and 28772 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment