I went to Peninsula Gun and Tactical in San Bruno and they had a bunch of Federal 325....$50 per box!!!!! I walked out empty handed
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
"I "racked" the shotgun several times during the tests, and no bystanders lost control of their bowels.
Conclusion: Racking a shotgun will not make the bad guy faint." ~The Box O' Truth -
Walmart in Redlands this evening as STOCKED!
They limited ammo to three boxes per party. Not per person.
I got 3 boxes (300 rounds) of .38. Another guy got three boxes (300 rounds) of 9mm. They also had 40 and 45 in stock. This was at 7pm on 3/9/13."If Jesus had a gun he would be alive today"-Homer SimpsonComment
-
I wish there was the Win 333 or 555 near me I would get it all as my .22 love the stuff. Always functions perfect and very accurate.I got a box of the Winchester 333 from big 5 about a week ago. I was first in line, they only got two boxes, i could have bought both. The guy next in line called his bro and told him they were sol, i handed him one box. Good thing i did because this ammo is crap, the brass case expands/cracks and is a pain in the rear for my Glenfield/marlin 60. I feel like throwing it away.
I'm trying to find someone to trade some for my Mini-MagsFailure is not an OptionComment
-
-
AAA Sports in Vallejo has 325 count boxes of Federal and 50 count boxes of Remington. 1 box per PARTY per day....
They also have bricks of Remington hollow points, but from what I understand they will only sell you those if you are buying or picking up a gun...
They also have a lot of 9mm and other ammo in stock, but the 1 box per party/day applies, so you cant buy 1 box of .22, 1 box of 9 etc. The only thing they will sell you after your 1 box are shotgun shells. Doesnt seem to be a problem finding those and I have not had a problem buying 2 boxes at a time (of 20 gauge at least)Comment
-
Midway has Federal 325 packs available right now.Comment
-
If they did, they are already gone 3 minutes later - and I had just checked an hour ago too.Comment
-
Wow, that went fast...Comment
-
Sweet! Thank you! Just ordered two!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,788
Posts: 25,151,672
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20301 users online. 132 members and 20169 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment