Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

M&P 22

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #76
    fmunk
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2011
    • 3896

    Election year leads to high demand. Withhold shipping or production, drive demand even higher.

    High demand = high prices = higher profit.

    Just a guess...


    FS: Atlas Bipod, Custom G23 RMR slide, ETS mags, Jagerwerks, Recover G26/27, CZ Scorpion bits, etc.

    Comment

    • #77
      jimster716
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2011
      • 839

      DROS'd my M&P22 yesterday in Burbank after ordering it last weekend. Held it in my hand, it was nice.
      LA County CCW Renewal Progress
      4/01/21: Mailed CCW app w/GC: Yellow.
      4/14/21: $30 App Fee check deposited
      5/25/21: Request for interview
      6/03/21: Interview completed and Livescan submitted w/CA and FBI completed
      6/14/21: Firearms Livescan: completed
      8/16/21: Request to complete firearms training
      8/22/21: Gun training completed/Certs submitted
      10/11/21: Call to pickup
      10/13/21: CCW permit picked up

      Comment

      • #78
        odslim
        Member
        • Feb 2012
        • 283

        Originally posted by jimster716
        DROS'd my M&P22 yesterday in Burbank after ordering it last weekend. Held it in my hand, it was nice.
        If you dont mind sharing. Which store in Burbank and what did it run you ?

        Comment

        • #79
          DinoD
          Junior Member
          • Jun 2012
          • 99

          M&P 22 Cali pistol

          Originally posted by fauxkat
          Dang. 5 months from when?
          This is the person who contacted me from Smith&Wesson
          SRoach@smith-wesson.com

          Comment

          • #80
            jimster716
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2011
            • 839

            Originally posted by odslim
            If you dont mind sharing. Which store in Burbank and what did it run you ?
            Guns Direct. $470-something OTD.
            LA County CCW Renewal Progress
            4/01/21: Mailed CCW app w/GC: Yellow.
            4/14/21: $30 App Fee check deposited
            5/25/21: Request for interview
            6/03/21: Interview completed and Livescan submitted w/CA and FBI completed
            6/14/21: Firearms Livescan: completed
            8/16/21: Request to complete firearms training
            8/22/21: Gun training completed/Certs submitted
            10/11/21: Call to pickup
            10/13/21: CCW permit picked up

            Comment

            • #81
              RO RO
              Junior Member
              • Jul 2011
              • 37

              Originally posted by firebert
              Funniest thing. Went back the other day and was ready to offer them $400 cash for it and there was a pricetag on it for $399. Needless to say I snatched it up. They had 2 left that day. This was at Peninsula Guns and Tactical in San Bruno.

              Thanks Firebert for the plug!!!!!! Drove out to Peninsula Guns earlier today and bought their last M@P22-pistol for my son

              Comment

              • #82
                Leonidimus
                Member
                • Feb 2012
                • 204

                Originally posted by RO RO
                Drove out to Peninsula Guns earlier today and bought their last M&P22
                Damn! Congratulations, though
                Does anyone know other stores in the Bay area which have them?

                Comment

                • #83
                  mann0mann
                  Junior Member
                  • Aug 2012
                  • 61

                  x10...I'm dying to pick one up too.

                  Comment

                  • #84
                    925topher
                    Junior Member
                    • Mar 2012
                    • 27

                    Have had mine for about a month and I would like to know what I can do with the sights, the primary aspect of the mp22 that I feel could use improvement. Which sights fit?
                    Last edited by 925topher; 08-23-2012, 7:09 PM.

                    Comment

                    • #85
                      firebert
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2011
                      • 1349

                      Originally posted by RO RO
                      Thanks Firebert for the plug!!!!!! Drove out to Peninsula Guns earlier today and bought their last M@P22-pistol for my son
                      Congrats RO RO! I was hoping a fellow Calgunner would pick up the last one.
                      03FFL - NRA Life Member - GOA Member

                      Comment

                      • #86
                        firebert
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2011
                        • 1349

                        Originally posted by 925topher
                        Have had mine for about a month, I know a LGS that keeps a stock (pm for store info).
                        I want to know what I can do with the sights, pretty much the only aspect of the mp22 that I feel could use improvement. Which sights fit?
                        M&P9 & M&P40 have been confirmed to fit (sometimes need a bit of filing to fit the dovetail). I read on the S&W forum that some have contacted S&W and they sent them some dot sight for the rears for free.

                        Other than that Dawson Percision make some FO sights thats are made for the M&P22.

                        Personally I think I will be using Truglo TFOs
                        03FFL - NRA Life Member - GOA Member

                        Comment

                        • #87
                          mann0mann
                          Junior Member
                          • Aug 2012
                          • 61

                          925topher...sent you a PM.

                          Comment

                          • #88
                            925topher
                            Junior Member
                            • Mar 2012
                            • 27

                            PM's sent, post edited.

                            Comment

                            • #89
                              ghan
                              Junior Member
                              • Aug 2012
                              • 8

                              I've been browsing the site after buying my first gun last month, an XD 9 Service, and I just bought an M&P 22 today, $399.

                              I hope it's not against forum rules to give out info where I purchased, I noticed several people are desperate to find one.

                              Center Mass Shooting in Vacaville has two left.

                              BTW, great forum here, lots of great info.

                              I'll get my S&W M&P 15 and M&P 15-22 out of jail this Saturday.
                              I haven't owned a gun for 30 years, and now I've purchased 4 in 2 months. Guess I got the fever bad.

                              Comment

                              • #90
                                Leonidimus
                                Member
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 204

                                Finally got it

                                Originally posted by ghan
                                I've been browsing the site after buying my first gun last month, an XD 9 Service, and I just bought an M&P 22 today, $399.

                                I hope it's not against forum rules to give out info where I purchased, I noticed several people are desperate to find one.

                                Center Mass Shooting in Vacaville has two left.
                                Thanks for the heads up! I bought an M&P22 there today as well They still have a couple after I bought mine. The price was $419, they said only the manager could give a discount and he wasn't there.

                                Vacaville is about an hour drive from my home - that's how enthusiastic (or crazy) I am Yes, I tried to find one closer but no one had it. A couple of shops even claimed M&P22 is not legal in CA... oh well, aren't they professionals.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1