Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

M&P 22

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    ZachT951
    Member
    • Apr 2010
    • 219

    "CONS:
    1. Slide is still light and feels like a toy every time I rack it.
    2. I actually got bored of shooting today.... Never happened before... I think it had to do with less recoil and the fact that I shot 500 rounds in an hour? "


    ^yeah id say because you shot it so much thats happend to me before especially when you only have one mag, i cant wait to shoot all 3 and compare them
    "Be not that far from me, for trouble is near; haste Thee to help me. Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me."

    Comment

    • #47
      ZachT951
      Member
      • Apr 2010
      • 219

      Ok so i took the m&p out today and alls i can say is wow! what a great gun, I shot about 300 rounds through it with 0 problems due to the gun, now we did have a little issue with the gun when i had 2 new people to guns shoot it but it turns out that they were very easily pulling the trigger and holding it and for some reason that was keeping it from cycling properly, I told the other 2 people how to shoot it more properly and that fixed it, so overall i think its a great gun, one other thing that kind of bugged me was that the magazine has the loading guide on the right side and is kind of weird but got use to it. I only had 3 types of ammo i ran through it and it ran 100% with CCI Blazer, CCI mini mag, and federal auto match, i just remembered that i bought CCI stingers but i forgot all about them and they were at the bottom of my range bag, I got to say im super impressed with this 22, everything about it is great, from the finish,reliability, cheap ammo, i even really like the deep cuts on the slide and how they get bigger which makes it that much easier to reload, I would definately reccomend this gun to anyone wanting a 22 pistol, way more reliable than the mosquito, and it ran a bit smoother than the GSG 1911, the GSG did have a few more jams then expected but i do really think that its from the mini mag ammo i used, the ammo was like 15+ years old and it had some wear on it, Im going to write up a full review when i take it out again when they are all clean and I have new ammo. If anyone has any questions about and of the 3 22's ive talked about go ahead and send me a message all 3 of them have been pretty good and reliable for the most part, but I have to say that the m&p 22 takes the gold

      #1 M&P 22 Pistol
      #2 GSG 1911 22 Pistol
      #3 Sig Sauer Mosquito

      If I were a new buyer this is the order I would go in if i were to buy any of these 3
      "Be not that far from me, for trouble is near; haste Thee to help me. Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me."

      Comment

      • #48
        DinoD
        Junior Member
        • Jun 2012
        • 99

        M&P 22 Pistol

        I can't find one and I'm being told they're not available yet?
        Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

        Comment

        • #49
          ZachT951
          Member
          • Apr 2010
          • 219

          yeah they are available, the store i got it from had a few, and there are a lot of other people on here that have them as well, just do an internet search or go to gunbroker.com and look for a CA model or use the FFLFinder on the right and browse some of the stores near you
          "Be not that far from me, for trouble is near; haste Thee to help me. Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me."

          Comment

          • #50
            DinoD
            Junior Member
            • Jun 2012
            • 99

            S&W M&P 22 sku 122002

            Been tryin bro, I'm in San Diego and all I hear is end of July or august.
            Even heard that from Smith&Wesson too. Waiting patiently.

            Comment

            • #51
              DinoD
              Junior Member
              • Jun 2012
              • 99

              Originally posted by DinoD
              Been tryin bro, I'm in San Diego and all I hear is end of July or august.
              Even heard that from Smith&Wesson too. Waiting patiently.
              Cant even find a CA model on Gunbroker. Tried for weeks.

              Comment

              • #52
                ZachT951
                Member
                • Apr 2010
                • 219

                wow i didnt realize that they were in that high of demand, just keep looking is all you can do man, i guess i got lucky, but I personally would say that they are worth the wait
                "Be not that far from me, for trouble is near; haste Thee to help me. Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me."

                Comment

                • #53
                  SoCalSig1911
                  Senior Member
                  • Oct 2011
                  • 600

                  Originally posted by ZachT951
                  wow i didnt realize that they were in that high of demand, just keep looking is all you can do man, i guess i got lucky, but I personally would say that they are worth the wait
                  I think we picked them up when they just got on the roster here in CA so now that people and stores know they can be sold they are flying off the shelves!
                  "Better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it"

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    RO RO
                    Junior Member
                    • Jul 2011
                    • 37

                    Does anyone know of a place in the bay area that has any in stock??? Trying to find one for my son.

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      ZachT951
                      Member
                      • Apr 2010
                      • 219

                      Originally posted by SoCalSig1911
                      I think we picked them up when they just got on the roster here in CA so now that people and stores know they can be sold they are flying off the shelves!

                      yeah your probably right i stumbled upon the one i got by dumb luck really, was looking for a 357 revolver and i started looking at 22 pistol when i went in to the gun store and i just thought the m&p looked awesome even when i compared it to the m&p9
                      "Be not that far from me, for trouble is near; haste Thee to help me. Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me."

                      Comment

                      • #56
                        mc21
                        Member
                        • May 2012
                        • 368

                        If you got it from parallax tactical, you should probably give them a call. Just a heads up.

                        Comment

                        • #57
                          SoCalSig1911
                          Senior Member
                          • Oct 2011
                          • 600

                          Originally posted by ZachT951
                          yeah your probably right i stumbled upon the one i got by dumb luck really, was looking for a 357 revolver and i started looking at 22 pistol when i went in to the gun store and i just thought the m&p looked awesome even when i compared it to the m&p9
                          Hahaha! I went in for a Pock-it Cleaning kit for my 92FS and was like, I got to have it!! LOL
                          "Better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it"

                          Comment

                          • #58
                            VintageDUG
                            Senior Member
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 834

                            I changed the rear sights out on mine for a set off it's bigger brother. I like it a lot better now. I didn't know they were hard to get. Walked into my local shop, asked for one and there it was. I've had it for 5 or 6 weeks now. The magazines are tricky to find, but I've rounded up 4 more so far.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by VintageDUG; 08-02-2012, 2:51 PM.
                            Originally posted by Munk
                            This is akin to saying that the silver lining of being raped is, "hey, at least you're getting laid."

                            Comment

                            • #59
                              DinoD
                              Junior Member
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 99

                              M&P 22 Cali pistol

                              Originally posted by mc21
                              If you got it from parallax tactical, you should probably give them a call. Just a heads up.

                              Rasin frats! I asked them to call me when they got them in!
                              Dang it..... Now I'm hearing none for 18 weeks? First S&W told me end of August ,so who knows now.

                              Comment

                              • #60
                                ZachT951
                                Member
                                • Apr 2010
                                • 219

                                Originally posted by SoCalSig1911
                                Hahaha! I went in for a Pock-it Cleaning kit for my 92FS and was like, I got to have it!! LOL
                                yeah i was the same way, who knew that they would sell out so fast and that they were in such high demand, i guess we got lucky hahaha, and for those who dont have one, you are missing out. It is the best 22 cal pistol out there better than the mosquito, gsg 1911, and walther 22, this gun rocks, if i had the $ I would buy another one
                                "Be not that far from me, for trouble is near; haste Thee to help me. Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1