Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
best 10/22 stock
Collapse
X
-
Those are nice!
Stocks are personal reference so it's hard to suggest "cool" because it means something different to everyone.
I like the factory black synthetic stock and those target stock pictured above. The tacticool kits are a huge turn-off to me. I see no value in changing a 10/22 strictly to make it look different especially if it means making it heavier and bigger or bulkier.
My favorite 10/22 is a 16" compact in a standard black synthetic stock. Its adult sized but still under 36" oal and very light weight.Comment
-
This one is really light with a Boyd's Barracuda stock and a Green Mountain Aero barrel. Light, fast and fun to shoot.

A project I've been playing with for awhile now but I think it will be a fun gun. Am going to eventually put a some Denver Bronco decals on it and clear coat it but I shelved it for a bit as I am still pissed at the Broncos!

This one is heavy but it shoots great!

5 shots, 25 yards with Federal Auto-match. From a bench of course.
Comment
-
Google "ATI Gunstocks", $99 with free shipping. they come in black, grey, or tan. I got one for my stainless 10/22. Adjustable Collapsable stock either fixed or a side folder.Comment
-
The stock needs to match the usage. This latest scratch build, using an old hunting style stock, will be a silhouette rifle once I replace the scope and upgrade the trigger.

The long flat bottomed forestock on the one below is the mark of a benchrest rifle.
"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." --FREDERIC BASTIAT--
Proud Life Member: National Rifle Association, the Second Amendment Foundation, and the California Rifle & Pistol AssociationComment
-
Some beautiful stocks in here.
Tagged for later referance
still looking for a good stock for mine
"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
"Between your faith and my Glock 9mm I'll take the Glock."
- Arnold Schawarzenegger (End of Days)Comment
-
A friend has one of these and it was VERY flexy and had a loose fit on the receiver. He had to shim it and add a bunch of JB Weld to stiffen it up.Comment
-
I liked the look/feel of the Archangel stock but needed something that would adjust "shorter" then a stock 10/22 as my wife is tiny. I went with the Blackhawk Axiom instead.
Comment
-
I have a newer one with somekinda tan with flakes of black and there is ZERO flex off a bipod, I have a green mtn barell an it is an amazing combo!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,739
Posts: 25,151,015
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21630 users online. 135 members and 21495 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment