Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
GSG 1911
Collapse
X
-
Go shoot something else. It's more expensive but still something to do.
I went shooting 2 days ago with a buddy, and I was out of ammo. Had to buy from the range, $44 dollars 2 boxes of .40
But my aim is getting better so
It will get even better with GSG.Молон Лабе
I'd rather be carried by 6 than judged by 12Comment
-
-
Doesn't matter where u go. BFSC, CA ID, and secondary proof (any bill that matches the addy on your id)
of address is required in ca. If your shop isn't asking for secondary, i think they would breaking the law.United Sportsmen Range Safety Officer
(Volunteer)Comment
-
Panda,
Sorry to crap into your thread, but I found a shop that has the GSG 1911 with 2 mags for less than $350 shipped, but they do not want to sell to CA.
Is the CA Roster GSG 1911 any different than the standard GSG 1911?
If we can get a group buy going, maybe we can convince this anti-CA dealer to sell to us. Or, maybe this company doesn't realize that the GSG1911 is now approved in our state.Comment
-
You need to find the CA version without the threaded barrel.Panda,
Sorry to crap into your thread, but I found a shop that has the GSG 1911 with 2 mags for less than $350 shipped, but they do not want to sell to CA.
Is the CA Roster GSG 1911 any different than the standard GSG 1911?
If we can get a group buy going, maybe we can convince this anti-CA dealer to sell to us. Or, maybe this company doesn't realize that the GSG1911 is now approved in our state.Any gun owner who does not support the NRA is a freeloader.
Comment
-
Panda,
Sorry to crap into your thread, but I found a shop that has the GSG 1911 with 2 mags for less than $350 shipped, but they do not want to sell to CA.
Is the CA Roster GSG 1911 any different than the standard GSG 1911?
If we can get a group buy going, maybe we can convince this anti-CA dealer to sell to us. Or, maybe this company doesn't realize that the GSG1911 is now approved in our state.
CA version is coming next month I heard, but more and more shops starting to have them with swapped barrels.Молон Лабе
I'd rather be carried by 6 than judged by 12Comment
-
Any update? the wait is killing me.
I called Nicks Gunworks in Lodi and I was told that gsg 1911 is available for special order only. The guy said it's CA version. I called my local gun shop and they don't know anything about it.Молон Лабе
I'd rather be carried by 6 than judged by 12Comment
-
I have a GSG 1911 on hold with Nicks. I will be starting DROS and paying in full on Tuesday!!!
Comment
-
Молон Лабе
I'd rather be carried by 6 than judged by 12Comment
-
Roger that! They actually have one in stock, and are kindly holding it for me. So far, they seem like awesome people!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,904
Posts: 25,152,944
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 27975 users online. 96 members and 27879 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment