Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Is this good accuracy?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    85FourEyedGT
    Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 453

    Thanks a lot! Im only 20 also but I really like shooting and I would like to get better, Im currently trying to get a pu scope on my mosin so I can make 200 yard shots
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #17
      capitol
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 2503

      He asked for an opinion and I gave him mine. No need to get all buthurted

      Comment

      • #18
        bombadillo
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Nov 2007
        • 14810

        Great shooting! Nice for a .22

        Comment

        • #19
          Bird of Fire
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2008
          • 829

          That is terrible shooting. The gun is clearly broken. I'll take it off your hands for about $3.50
          To women and gunpowder!
          Live by one, die by the other.
          But I love the smell of both....

          Comment

          • #20
            Fjold
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Oct 2005
            • 23062

            Originally posted by capitol
            He asked for an opinion and I gave him mine. No need to get all buthurted
            Instead of giving an opinion that offered some constructive comment you just made it appear as demeaning as possible.

            To the OP.

            You have a good start there, 50 yards is a good zero distance for a rimfire. Next time you're out you might want to get a solid rest (sandbags, a front rest, etc) and shoot 5 rounds into one dot at a time. You don't want to have to shift the gun around to different aiming points between shots as that will affect the final results.
            Last edited by Fjold; 01-16-2010, 10:08 AM.
            Frank

            One rifle, one planet, Holland's 375




            Life Member NRA, CRPA and SAF

            Comment

            • #21
              85FourEyedGT
              Member
              • Dec 2008
              • 453

              Originally posted by compulsivegunbuyer
              I find the Hornady V-Max to be the most accurate 22 Mag ammo I've used. It is devastating on varmints also. Ground squirrels at 150 yards is no problem.


              http://www.hornady.com/store/22-WMR
              Ive been looking into that ammuntion, seems like its very accurate, ima order a few boxes and then see how it goes
              sigpic

              Comment

              • #22
                capitol
                Veteran Member
                • Oct 2005
                • 2503

                Originally posted by Fjold
                Instead of giving an opinion that offered some constructive comment you just made it appear as demeaning as possible.
                Demeaning? boy talk about thin skinned.

                I just said, Im not impressed with the OP's targets. In his original post he did not ask for advise on how to improve his groups which may have lead to a "constructive comment"

                But I doubt it

                Comment

                • #23
                  Kestryll
                  Head Janitor
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 21613

                  Originally posted by capitol
                  Im not impressed.
                  Pro Tip:
                  The smart move here would have been to just click 'Back', you'd look less like a dweeb.
                  sigpic NRA Benefactor Life Member / CRPA Life Member / SAF Life Member
                  Calguns.net an incorported entity - President.
                  The Calguns Shooting Sports Assoc. - Vice President.
                  The California Rifle & Pistol Assoc. - Director.
                  DONATE TO NRA-ILA, CGSSA, AND CRPAF NOW!
                  Opinions posted in this account are my own and unless specifically stated as such are not the approved position of Calguns.net, CGSSA or CRPA.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    85FourEyedGT
                    Member
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 453

                    So capitol when are you posting your pictures?
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      pl408
                      Senior Member
                      • Apr 2008
                      • 640

                      Originally posted by capitol
                      at 50 they should be ragged holes... dont make me post pictures

                      Looks like Chabot
                      lets see the pictures cool guy!

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        bombadillo
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Nov 2007
                        • 14810

                        Still waitin for pics....

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          oops
                          Member
                          • Jan 2009
                          • 441

                          i'm impressed.. nicely done..

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            85FourEyedGT
                            Member
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 453

                            Originally posted by oops
                            i'm impressed.. nicely done..
                            thanks
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              Jaiofspam
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2007
                              • 1600

                              very nice!!!

                              @ capitol: lets see them pics tough guy
                              Originally posted by thedrickel
                              "We have nothing to fear, but legal fees . . . "
                              my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaiofspam

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                westsiderippa
                                Member
                                • Dec 2009
                                • 256

                                well i gotta say thats pretty good. being new myself and only plinking cans i have never really shot at targets. in fact this is something im ready to get in to. any other advise for a first time target shooter, type of targets, what the target should look like after, i to am still waiting for these other more impressive pics, lol. i like the 5 rounds at the same target advise, seems like 50yds is a good start point? thanks alot and i hope my first target looks as sweet as the the OP.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1