Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Review m&p15.22 lr please........

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    WeekendWarrior
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 3536

    I saw one of them at a gun shop in nevada 3 weeks ago, it was nice looking and unlike CA shops, they were asking list price which was either 450 or 500
    sigpic
    in the hands of
    OH MY!

    Comment

    • #32
      Calgunz420
      Member
      • Jul 2009
      • 319

      How was the quality of the polymer they used ? I'm planing on going to that huge by show in Reno in a couple weeks...

      Comment

      • #33
        IsaacGlass
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 2009
        • 2591

        Originally posted by Calgunz420
        How was the quality of the polymer they used ? I'm planing on going to that huge by show in Reno in a couple weeks...
        Are you planning on buying it there?

        Comment

        • #34
          Calgunz420
          Member
          • Jul 2009
          • 319

          No but I heard they got cool gadgets there I can't get one there don't u need proof of residence to purchAse rifle?

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1