I like my Marlin 795 with tech sights. With rebate a few years back rifle was $100.00. Good out of the box.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
22lr under 200
Collapse
X
-
"I am not a number, I am a free man!" -The Prisoner -
This is a great choice. A solid shooter, well made and no mags to worry about. The Marlin 60 is my favorite semi auto rimfire.Marlin 60B (I had two , not the basic model thou).
https://www.riflegear.com/p-7573-mar...rch-stock.aspxIt takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
Happiness is a warm gun.
MLC, First 3Comment
-
A Ruger 10/22 is pretty much the only gun everyone has lol.Comment
-
not a .22 but a 17 hmr. scoped heavy barrel bolt action. i can hit shotgun hulls (emty) all day long at 100 + yards, so a good .22 should do the same.
yes bench rest, as my eyes are not so good.
not meant as a carry around, just a range pinker.
sad around here any new 10-22 is going for three bills + taxes.
and yes get the Henry ar 22 take down survival rifle. and get extra mags. great back pack, under the seat rifle,big gun's...i love big gun's
Comment
-
There's a 1000+ post thread on the Marlin 795 that's stickied on the top. Either a lot of people like it or there's 1 seriously chatty individual.---------------------
"There is no "best." If there was, everyone here would own that one, and no other." - DSBComment
-
Marlin 795Comment
-
I just bought a Hatsan Escort 22LR online and paid just a hair over $200 including taxes and DROS.
I haven't shot it yet, but I received several compliments on the firearm when signing paperwork.Comment
-
I just bought a older but beautiful woodstock 10 22 with a decent scope for $160.
Deals are out there,
Good luckComment
-
Hopefully you bought some BX 25 magazines during Freedom Week.Comment
-
I thought the days of $120 10/22's were gone, but my buddy got a stainless 10/22 at Turner's Grand Opening for $99.
How that helps OP, I dunno. Get your camping gear and go to all the Turner's openings?
Yeah, 10/22 does seem like the way to go though... don't they go for $199 or less everywhere? Cabela's has them for $229, so someone must sell 'em under $200.Last edited by crufflers; 06-14-2019, 12:26 PM.Comment
-
^^^ Dreamer.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,574
Posts: 25,149,389
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 33764 users online. 70 members and 33694 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment