Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Marlin 795 thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • caoboy
    replied
    I'm still debating on getting one piece scope rings, or tech sights.

    Maybe both? LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • afro
    replied
    Picked up my 795. Will post pics once the tech-sights come in.

    Leave a comment:


  • CalNRA
    replied
    Originally posted by otteray
    Don't get any sticky BBQ pork sauce in that rifle action! It'll clog it up sure as heck!
    ah, the collective wisdom of the Internet.

    Leave a comment:


  • otteray
    replied
    Originally posted by professionalcoyotehunter
    Using my 795 Sunday after some pig hunting.
    Don't get any sticky BBQ pork sauce in that rifle action! It'll clog it up sure as heck!

    Leave a comment:


  • professionalcoyotehunter
    replied
    Using my 795 Sunday after some pig hunting.

    Leave a comment:


  • afro
    replied
    Lol, I would cry. Of course, no reason for them to deny my DROS

    Leave a comment:


  • deebix
    replied
    Originally posted by afro
    Argh.. come on October 11th....

    FFL: Sir we are sorry to inform you but your DROS was denied.



    jk lol

    Leave a comment:


  • afro
    replied
    No plans for a scope just yet. It will be my first firearm and I figure I should learn on irons.

    Only 3 more days and I can pick up my 795! Excited.

    Leave a comment:


  • miguel
    replied
    the tech sights work really well, and I think they look kinda cool too. wouldnt be able to mount a scope unless you had really tall rings.

    Leave a comment:


  • afro
    replied
    Ordered some Tech-Sights for it. Can't wait to get shooting

    Leave a comment:


  • afro
    replied
    Argh.. come on October 11th....

    Leave a comment:


  • zx10r203
    replied
    Originally posted by jkchan83
    Very nice.

    What see-through rings did you use? Are they usable in this setup? It looks like the bell of the scope would interfere with using the iron sights. Let me know what you think.
    Originally posted by HotRod9mm
    I'm guessing Weaver....
    Yeah the are Weaver rings don't remember the model and there is barely space to use the iron sights. But I can still use it!!

    Leave a comment:


  • HotRod9mm
    replied
    Originally posted by jkchan83
    ....What see-through rings did you use?.....
    I'm guessing Weaver....






    Leave a comment:


  • jkchan83
    replied
    Originally posted by zx10r203
    My 795 with Center Point 4-16x40 scope mount with Weaver see-through mounts and Rock bipod.
    Very nice.

    What see-through rings did you use? Are they usable in this setup? It looks like the bell of the scope would interfere with using the iron sights. Let me know what you think.

    Leave a comment:


  • zx10r203
    replied
    My 795 with Center Point 4-16x40 scope mount with Weaver see-through mounts and Rock bipod.



    Leave a comment:

Working...
UA-8071174-1